No announcement yet.

Who should be athlete of the decade ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    So 12 gold medal's, over two Olympic games ain't enough, huh? Lol, tough crowd.
    I feel you, and he's the man.

But My only logic is that being hit is a mother ****er and finding the motivation to keep getting hit like that, and being in the shape necessary to fight is out of control. It's like all the greats have death wishes.

Pure focus and endurance in my eyes doesn't compare to the tactical horror that pro fighters have to deal with.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      on pure athletic ability?

JeMarcus Russell
      Its arguement Cuzzin. I mean to throw a football 80yrds on your knees shows tremendous strength, but I cant give him the nod bruh, wasted talent to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I feel you, and he's the man.

But My only logic is that being hit is a mother ****er and finding the motivation to keep getting hit like that, and being in the shape necessary to fight is out of control. It's like all the greats have death wishes.

Pure focus and endurance in my eyes doesn't compare to the tactical horror that pro fighters have to deal with.
        I gotta agree with you on this bruh. It truely is amazing what these fighters have to go through.

Comment

on pure athletic ability?

JeMarcus Russell
          Lmaaaoooo.... I can't say much, though, cousin. Alex fu.cking Smith... FML.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Lmaaaoooo.... I can't say much, though, cousin. Alex fu.cking Smith... FML.
            a very close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I gotta agree with you on this bruh. It truely is amazing what these fighters have to go through.
              Making weight starving yourself.

Running marathons every day.

Lifting weight doing calisthenics murdering yourself JUST so that you can even show up to the fight in decent shape...........Then you have to get beat up.

I mean I put a mouthpiece in and taunt my friends around me to get moving and usually nobody is in the mood to even throw 1 single blow.

I'm scared as **** all the time.........scared to get hit. But it's something I love and from that alone I know how they operate.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Making weight starving yourself.

Running marathons every day.

Lifting weight doing calisthenics murdering yourself JUST so that you can even show up to the fight in decent shape...........Then you have to get beat up.

I mean I put a mouthpiece in and taunt my friends around me to get moving and usually nobody is in the mood to even throw 1 single blow.

I'm scared as **** all the time.........scared to get hit. But it's something I love and from that alone I know how they operate.
                its hard to find average joes to spar with......

it pisses me off when you grab a friend down to spar and he throws like 5 punches and is punched out for the day

but see my problem is im not scared to get hit.....i need to be.

because as soon as i get in with someone that is half way skilled its lights out for me.

i trod in like tyson except without the head movement, speed, intimidation, or explosivness.

i think i have a little mexican in me

Comment

its hard to find average joes to spar with......

it pisses me off when you grab a friend down to spar and he throws like 5 punches and is punched out for the day

but see my problem is im not scared to get hit.....i need to be.

because as soon as i get in with someone that is half way skilled its lights out for me.

i trod in like tyson except without the head movement, speed, intimidation, or explosivness.

i think i have a little mexican in me

I do not like to be hit under the eye, on the arms, or directly in the mouth.

All it does is piss me off to the point where I want to either cry, or use a weapon on the person who hit me there. Also that says something about composure in my view...........Every day I can see why Tyson bit Holy's ear. Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Steven Gerrard............

Comment

mayweather or rafael nadal.

pacquiao is a roid head he should not be on the list

Comment

Working...
                      X