whats the point of the report button??bpp never does anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Ye thats true,but racism too brits or americans is ok,it isn't right

I mean Steelhammer hasnt been banned yet which is ridiculous,he is racist with every single one of his posts
    i reported him like 20 times and hes still here

Comment

I got banned because close to 40 people clicked that report button. ****kin b1tchez.

yes it works.

and yes 40 ****s wurrr sensitive...***** it's not like i say anything racist up in hurrrr site.

Comment

racism against african (american) people rarely gets punished and it really is sad...

last year an active openly racist poster named medved who said they should nuke africa because all black people do is spread aids got away with 40 more posts like this not to mention several e-wars poking fun at the color of people's skin and the muslim religion

panda doesnt often report people but reported him 4 times as did another poster...it wasnt until more people started reporting him he got a temp ban...

Comment

In that case I am going to feel more free to say racists stuff and post nude tranny pics since nothing will probably happen and if it does I can just make and alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            In that case I am going to feel more free to say racists stuff and post nude tranny pics since nothing will probably happen and if it does I can just make and alt.
            Yet I get banned for posting pics of Rihanna and Vanessa Hudgens nude?

Welcome to BS...
            Last edited by LilGizmo; 04-12-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Comment

Why the **** do you care if someone is racist. Does it affect you that much? Let everyone have his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  Why the **** do you care if someone is racist. Does it affect you that much? Let everyone have his opinion.
                  having an opinion is not the issue, it's the abuse that certain posters have to put up with that others don't necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    having an opinion is not the issue, it's the abuse that certain posters have to put up with that others don't necessarily.
                    If you can't take a little name calling from a stranger who you can't even see and will never meet, the internet isn't for you and especially this forum. Only reason ppl would be banned on my forum if I had one is for constant spamming.

Comment

Funny you should say that.... considering you have been banned like 5 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X