No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton back on booze weeks after rehab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton back on booze weeks after rehab

Troubled boxer Ricky Hatton went on a massive two-day bender – just weeks after leaving rehab.

The former world champion downed 21 pints of Guinness and 11 bottles of lager during two shocking sessions this week. Family and friends are said to be “worried sick”.

Hatton, 32, recently underwent month-long treatment for depression at the Priory Clinic after being filmed snorting cocaine in a hotel room.

In an emotional public confession, he told fans he was ashamed and determined to straighten out.

But on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, we watched as he trawled pubs in Manchester and downed dangerous levels of booze.

Hatton’s binge began at 5pm on Tuesday.
    The star left Manchester County Court – where former corner-man Billy Graham was suing him for £1.4million – and walked to the nearby Sawyer’s Arms pub with manager Paul Speak and a pal.

Hatton sank five pints of Guinness in just one hour. At 6pm he walked alone around the corner to The Old Grapes.

He drank another four pints of Guinness while chatting to fellow drinkers. A taxi then took him back to the £1million home he shares with partner of seven years Jennifer Dooley, 31, nine miles away in Hyde.

On Wednesday afternoon, the court case ended abruptly after an out-of-court settlement was reached – prompting Hatton to hit the booze again.
    He started at 3.15pm with the same two friends in the Old Nag’s Head, where he sunk four pints of Guinness in an hour.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22777547/

What an idiot...

Comment

Lay off him and let him enjoy his life you pricks.

21 pints is nothing. If anything, he needs to drink moar.

Comment

Im proud of him that hes enjoying his life.

Comment

oh man....

Comment

He'd rather ko his own liver than have someone punch at it. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Im proud of him that hes enjoying his life.
              i hope hatton really is enjoying life....coz there aint no fun being up 3 days stright just thinking how embarassing a 2 round ko is......if i was him, coke would'nt be my drug of choice....i hope he's really fine tho!

Comment

What's the big deal? He was drinking his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
                  What's the big deal? He was drinking his whole career.
                  right on...

Comment

Working...
                  X