Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Margarito fans await his return with spread legs

Comment

Originally posted by PanamaLewis View Post
      Pac would hit the canvass if he faces Margarito Today ! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SEEING HOW RIPPED HIS PECTORALS ARE !!
      The Boxing World should also watch how ripped his hand wraps are. He's a caught *ss ****en cheater, that should be band from the sport for life!!! What he did is no differant than what Resto did!! They both cheated!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
        The Boxing World should also watch how ripped his hand wraps are. He's a caught *ss ****en cheater, that should be band from the sport for life!!! What he did is no differant than what Resto did!! They both cheated!!!!
        Aw, Like ya know the story dawg ? Resto is very aware of the wraps, Margarito is "semi" aware.

Comment

Bump for the millions of Margarito fans

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            **** that.....with open arms is NOT how cheaters get welcomed....two closed fists is more like it!!
            But yet you praise Shane Mosley. lol

Comment

is panama lewis from panama?

Comment

Margarito is a cheater who shouldnt be welcomed back.

Comment

yeah not feeling margarito man, he was caught cheating, and that aint right. who knows how long he had been doing that? all i know, is i'm not down with that ****, and if any other boxer is cheating they should be dealt with accordingly and banned from boxing, especially loaded gloves, c'mon.

it's bad enough, we got Z Gorres still up in the hospital here in vegas, and they're talking about how his bills are $500,000. and his promoters are only paying the insurance maximum of $50,000.!!!!! in the news paper, they're saying that the rest is being paid with tax dollars. i thought that the promoter was responsible for the fighter? unless the promoter is cool with just fulfilling his contract and cares **** all about the kid? i guess it's a moral decision, i really wish the best for Z, i really do.

so someone out there with loaded gloves makes it that much worse, shame on margarito and his team, and shame on the commissions that won't own up to missing it prior, because there is no way that was his first time, if you're caught cheating it's because it's worked before and you've gotten away with it, especially at that level......!

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
                    Margarito is a cheater who shouldnt be welcomed back.
                    Was a cheater, he is now reformed. He is now the child of god

Comment

Working...
                    X