Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I also thought it was a robbery because it should have been 12-0 or 11-1 in favour of Geale, Mundine can't play the race card here since both fighters have aborigine heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
      Mundine has clearly taken too many hits to the head. Hey Anthony, you lost to Garth Wood! Your time is through.

basically this. HE should have hung them up after rematching wood.

Comment

Williams was forced to apologize for saying the judges were corrupt

He and Mundine are just total ****s.

Comment

Remember when this clown called out Floyd.....

Comment

hey Anthony, how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.
              Hey Anthony, how are you feeling today?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.
                I respect your opinion, everybody sees fights differently but I just can't see how this fight was close. Geale was so busy, I just don't recall even a minute where Mundine was on top. I don't know what the punch stats were but it looked to me like Geale outlanded Mundine by about 3 to 1. Agreed, there's a lot of hate towards Mundine that at times is unnecessary, but for me that doesn't change the fact that he was outboxed for the full 12. He used to be better, no doubt, but nowadays he's just not at this level.

His legacy is secured, true. He's achieved a lot in his career but he could've achieved so much more. He spent his best years playing it safe when he couldve gone after truly big fights and now he's missed his window. For that reason, he'll always have his detractors. I don't think his attitude towards opponents and his propensity to run his mouth helps, but I can appreciate that brings in a lot of $$.

No disrespect... I was just surprised that somebody out there actually felt he had a claim to winning the fight.

Comment

As a supporter of Mundine even I had find it hard to give him more then two rnds!! Geale was busier and seemed to have the edge in speed and power!! Anthony should stop all the bull **** and the champion his due!!! I am not very impressed with the way Anthony showed Geale no respect at all!!!

Comment

Mundine completely got dominated and by Geale. You got served mundine!

Comment

I won't ever watch this delusional idiot again. He lost every single round and landed more elbows than he did punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X