Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uk is the size of Oregon. Over ten times as many people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at people getting into a heated debate about what slab of land the inventor of a sports game comes from who gives a sh.it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Lol at people getting into a heated debate about what slab of land the inventor of a sports game comes from who gives a sh.it.
      I just got into the discussion. I brought up the fact that Naismith was technically classified as a "Canadian-American" and the guy just started going off.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        I just got into the discussion. I brought up the fact that Naismith was technically classified as a "Canadian-American" and the guy just started going off.
        he really is canadian though, he spent his first twenty years or so in almonte, ontario. then montreal (mcgill university). i don't know how the citizenship thing worked back then but he would likely have american citizenship.

but he was born in canada.

Comment

Some parts I don't think are too bad .I live near Glasgow and tbh this vid has Edinburgh the best part to live which I think could be a bit of a myth because i've been in Edinburgh a good few times .This vid also has Middlesbrough the worst where I have family close by and a chance to move down in the near future .I can make about 25 30 k a year near some of the best prts in this vid and i'm seriously considering it .On a truckers forum the best place to drive in the UK quote is anywhere there's a boat to Europe .I'm just back from Holland though and driving on the other side is as tricky as a southpaw so an option could be to get some experience .

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            Tiny mind who thinks England is an island...

Gene pool of the UK is very diverse due to it being invaded multitudinous times over the course of its history.

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
            No, but it sounds disgusting.

That's why I'm asking.
            That's how the Phillipines sounds to me (probably not true either), but in the UK's case it doesn't work like that. It's spacious with a high standard of living, rich nation. Come on over and roll around in our lush green fields feelsgoodman.jpg
            Last edited by Weebler I; 07-27-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

UK sucks I don't even know why they are hosting the Olympics seems outrageous to me

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
                UK sucks I don't even know why they are hosting the Olympics seems outrageous to me
                Not that ridiculous surely... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Su...cs_medal_table

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
                  your mother sucks cock

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                    haha i love nationalism when it comes to sports but when people say we invented this we did this it makes me laugh you did nothing just happened to be born in the same land mass.
                    Green k right here

Comment

Originally posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
                      your mother sucks cock
                      Lol I love how y'all are getting all serious about this..

Comment

Working...
                      X