No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in The Work For Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Putting in The Work For Hearns

Cuban star Erislandy Lara 15-1-1 (10 KO's) has accelerated his training. He wants to achieve best physical condition of his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haha that's rare, a father who doesn't want his kid(s) to follow his steps in boxing. Man screw sparring JMWs he needs to get some natural SMWs or MWs in there. Hearns is 6'3" so he needs to get used to that height and reach.

Comment

I hope Lara gets blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Spoken like a true hata.
        Why? Cause you feel threatened that he's in Kirkland's division and don't wanna see him whoop Kirkland?

Lara needs to be given some credit here. The guy is 5'9" fighting 6 ft tall fighters and MWs.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Spoken like a true hata.
          Why? Cause you feel threatened that he's in Kirkland's division and don't wanna see him whoop Kirkland?

Lara needs to be given some credit here. The guy is 5'9" fighting 6 ft tall fighters and MWs.
          I just don't like some of the interviews he's been giving as of late. I'm ready for someone to shut him up that's all.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind when guys talk ish. It's just something about him that I don't like.

That said, "hata" sounds funny coming from you. You're one of the biggest Kirkland haters on this site. You make it a point to try to discredit the man whenever possible.

Why? Because he brings it everytime he fights. He's built of nothing but nutz and gutz. How can you hate that?

Comment

I just don't like some of the interviews he's been giving as of late. I'm ready for someone to shut him up that's all.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind when guys talk ish. It's just something about him that I don't like.

That said, "hata" sounds funny coming from you. You're one of the biggest Kirkland haters on this site. You make it a point to try to discredit the man whenever possible.

Why? Because he brings it everytime he fights. He's built of nothing but nutz and gutz. How can you hate that?
            Yup I hate bums who get the win and the credit for a freebie when the guy who really deserves it gets shafted. But I guess it doesn't really matter in the end cause The Ring kept Molina ranked higher than Kirkland. I think you're confusing me with F l I c k e r and the angel guy cause if you didn't notice I posted nothing but 3 posts in that thread about his shoulder injury. You 3 and ManBear were the ones who went on for like 10 pages .

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yup I hate bums who get the win and the credit for a freebie when the guy who really deserves it gets shafted. But I guess it doesn't really matter in the end cause The Ring kept Molina ranked higher than Kirkland. I think you're confusing me with F l I c k e r and the angel guy cause if you didn't notice I posted nothing but 3 posts in that thread about his shoulder injury. You 3 and ManBear were the ones who went on for like 10 pages .
              What "freebie" are you talking about?

Fighting tough ass Angulo in Mexico?

Or fighting Molina with 2 tears in his shoulder while getting clinched 118 times?

It was a BS DQ, but so was the 118 clinches. In the end, it evened itself out and the right person won.

Comment

What "freebie" are you talking about?

Fighting tough ass Angulo in Mexico?

Or fighting Molina with 2 tears in his shoulder while getting clinched 118 times?

It was a BS DQ, but so was the 118 clinches. In the end, it evened itself out and the right person won.
                And the excuses continue...lol....boxinggenius..lol

Comment

you mean blasted like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                    you mean blasted like this?

Lara will spark Kirkland in less than 8.

Comment

Working...
                    X