Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's fun to get his fans mad.....

they leave racist karma messages

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
      Don't know how people can hate on Miguel. Dude never ducked anybody and is a class act.
      Martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        He's not really hated at all.

Most of them are dumb enough to believe he stands a chance with Pacquiao in a rematch.

Contradictory statement by a mindless hater.

Just another bitter Brit, frustrated by loss of empire and dissolution of the UK.

It's ok. We have space for you guys over here, bro.

We still like you.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          Martinez?
          Hatton/Floyd at 140.

Williams at 147.

Just about every top guy at 154.

That "he fights everyone" is such a bull**** myth I've exposed several times already.

Comment

I like that he is always willing to fight the best guys out there he fought everybody in his weight from 140 to 147 and he's doing his thing now at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Hatton/Floyd at 140.

Williams at 147.

Just about every top guy at 154.

That "he fights everyone" is such a bull**** myth I've exposed several times already.
              This is true. At 147 he fought almost everybody but not quite. Just because he got his a55 handed to him by two guys doesn't make him an old school fighter who fights everybody the way some people like to make it sound.

To answer the original question: No he's not one of the top 3 most hated boxers in boxing. Number one is easily Floyd Mayweather followed Manny Pacquiao, Amir Kahn, and Antonio Margarito.

Comment

the only hate i see him getting (on this forum) are from margarito fans tbh

Comment

I like turtles... this thread starter needs to be banned for how stupid he is.

Comment

The way he was overrated in the mid 2000's, his dumb fanbase.

Worst fans after *******s. He's actually far from hated.

And even now because of his wins over Mayorga and Margarito, he is once again being overrated. How is he the #1 JMW? I see Lara, Williams, Dzinzuruk, even Canelo all beating him. He'd be lucky to survive against Kirkland and Angulo.

I'd put him over Bundrage, Rodriguez, Martirosyan and he can outbox Molina. But he's definitely not #1.

Comment

no one hates cotto.

he's a good guy , good fighter who puts on good fights.

people hate his queer ass fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X