No announcement yet.

Hatton ever faced a southpaw??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton ever faced a southpaw??

I don't remember seing him against a southpaw, this is a major disadvantage to him it's hard fighting a southpaw it's like everything you know you must do it on the opposite direction...not easy! Plus Manny's speed is just crazy.

Does anybody know if Hatton has ever even fought a southpaw?

collazo was one

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
      I don't remember seing him against a southpaw, this is a major disadvantage to him it's hard fighting a southpaw it's like everything you know you must do it on the opposite direction...not easy! Plus Manny's speed is just crazy.

Does anybody know if Hatton has ever even fought a southpaw?
      Luis Collazo and he didn't look good.

Comment

he has fought 5

That is more than enough

But surprise...surprise he struggles just like the majority of right handed fighters, it is not rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          he has fought 5

That is more than enough

But surprise...surprise he struggles just like the majority of right handed fighters, it is not rocket science
          Using Boxrec Collazo (I chalk that up to being at 147), Urango, Joe Hutchinson, Stephen Smith, Eamonn Magee, Jon Thaxton every one else is obsolete because they were early in his career with average records.

You have 2 world class operators in Collazo and Urango, Smith and Hutchinson are domestic level fighters and Thaxton and Magee are just underneath world class at the time Hatton fought them.

Comment

I agree it's really hard to change and i think with pac's got an advantage

Comment

long story short... the ones he faced really werent ****...there's an ass beating awaiting hatton. Manny is gonna bust him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Using Boxrec Collazo (I chalk that up to being at 147), Urango, Joe Hutchinson, Stephen Smith, Eamonn Magee, Jon Thaxton every one else is obsolete because they were early in his career with average records.

You have 2 world class operators in Collazo and Urango, Smith and Hutchinson are domestic level fighters and Thaxton and Magee are just underneath world class at the time Hatton fought them.
                Oh yeah forgot about thaxton, you forget what hand those brendan ingle fighters are with there switch hitting, but yeah I only counted magee, smith, hutchinson, collazo, and urango.

I agree with your interpretation of each fighter

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
                  long story short... the ones he faced really werent ****...there's an ass beating awaiting hatton. Manny is gonna bust him up.
                  Yeah collazo ain't ****, but yet he still went 12 rounds with one hand against mosley.

I think what you mean is they are not pac.

You made this thread out to be a question but it wasn't

Next time at least do some research if your planning on making a point

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    Yeah collazo ain't ****, but yet he still went 12 rounds with one hand against mosley.

I think what you mean is they are not pac.

You made this thread out to be a question but it wasn't

Next time at least do some research if your planning on making a point
                    i was actually responding to everyone else's reponse...I guess i forgot to put "so" before the whole thing. geez... mellow out dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X