Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali, Haye Talk Directly: Discussion Details, Return Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali, Haye Talk Directly: Discussion Details, Return Info

WBA heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is possibly going to return to action as early as June 2, if his injured left shoulder continues to properly heal - or else he will fight in the month of September. Vitali suffered a minor left shoulder injury during last month's decision win over Dereck Chisora in Munich.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope they both will be at 100% throughout the fight, if it does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      I hope they both will be at 100% throughout the fight, if it does happen.
      Yeah hopefully there is no broken toes or pulled shoulder muscles.

Comment

David Haye is such a tool. Only now, after Vitali looked somewhat vulnerable (allegedly from a shoulder injury), does he show any bit of interest in actually fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          David Haye is such a tool. Only now, after Vitali looked somewhat vulnerable (allegedly from a shoulder injury), does he show any bit of interest in actually fighting him.
          Don't be such a fool my man. Haye has been negotiating with Vitali for a number of months before and he even talked about fighting Vitali moments before the Chisora fight.

Comment

this fight should happen in england...
            i know it will easily fill the seats in germany as well, but haye would be under a lot of pressure if he had to fight in front of his own public. who knows what we'll get if the fight happens in germany again.
            there will be also olympic games in london in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              this fight should happen in england...
              i know it will easily fill the seats in germany as well, but haye would be under a lot of pressure if he had to fight in front of his own public. who knows what we'll get if the fight happens in germany again.
              there will be also olympic games in london in summer.
              If you lived in england, you would know how hard it would be to sell this fight. After the Fraudley debacle, then embarrassing himself against Wlad K and finally the whole chisora thing, Hayes popularity in the UK is ZERO. Casual fans will not pay to see him box

Comment

Haye conning his way into another payday. I'm disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
                  If you lived in england, you would know how hard it would be to sell this fight. After the Fraudley debacle, then embarrassing himself against Wlad K and finally the whole chisora thing, Hayes popularity in the UK is ZERO. Casual fans will not pay to see him box
                  Makes me happy to read a post like this. I truly hope you're right. He gets soo much coverage from the UK media, you'd think that everyone would pay to see him just because he's a "polarizing figure". When in actuality, he should be seen as a conman.

Comment

The chisora debacle has probably sold the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X