Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Broner will duck the guy.

Comment

I've seen only one fight of his, against the fake PockyOW. Terrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        I like crafty slick boxers , but This dude looks akward and un natural doing it .
        he ain't james toney or floyd mayweather type of slick. vazquez is a poor man's devon alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          yes. hell yes.
          but you loved when that midget calderon kept running around the ring and clinching? didnt you shout oleeeeeee and praised that as mad skillz?

Comment

He's a bitch. Fight or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              but you loved when that midget calderon kept running around the ring and clinching? didnt you shout oleeeeeee and praised that as mad skillz?

I respect Calderon. He was so tiny even for SW yet still skooled fools with what little tools he had (figurative and literally speaking).

Comment

mirala - se enojo la marica lol

Comment

Vasquez just doesn't engage enough and let his hands go. I'm curious about his 'dog' mentality when his pot shot/clinch style doesn't work. If him and Broner fight, I think it would be a more hellacious beating than what Broner did to DeMarco.

I want to see more from this dude. Not to generalize cause we really haven't seen it, but I expect a certain amount of gusto and toughness from a Capetillo fighter

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    mirala - se enojo la marica lol
                    no, no se enojo tu padre, just reminding you and all hypocrites of their hero, the two time quitter calderun...

and i dont like vazquez too...

Comment

no, no se enojo tu padre, just reminding you and all hypocrites of their hero, the two time quitter calderun...

and i dont like vazquez too...
                      Lol at comparing the fighting styles of a minimum weight fighter and a lightweight. One who is dwarfed even by guys in his own class and the other who physically matches those he fights. GTFO.

I think you mad that Calderon just made it look so pretty

Comment

Working...
                      X