No announcement yet.

Who is more skilled. Floyd Mayweather or Roberto Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    Floyd Mayweather is more skilled....not really a difficult question...c'mon man!!...Duran was a beast but he was not as skilled as Floyd

you're gonna make junior gong already more upset than he already is...

Comment

• MAyweather is more skilled...

at ducking opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        you're gonna make junior gong already more upset than he already is...
        Palpable irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Palpable irony.
          intangible disappointment

aww grumpy junior

Comment

• It's not really a knock to call Floyd more skilled than Duran. That's the way Floyd was brought up, and taught to fight. His family has a long line of fighters, and he's been taught from an early age. Duran is equally as skilled, but in his own way. I don't consider either man to be head and shoulders above the other in the skills department. Their both one of the most skilled men we've seen lace em up. your going to get a million different answers, as long as YOU get to watch, who YOU want to watch, that's all that really matters. Their's going to be differing opinions. No need to get up in arms about it.

Comment

intangible disappointment

aww grumpy junior
              I'm laughing my azz(see what I did with the z's there) off. Man, you guys crack me up. anybody dare to say anything against your beloved hero and its all hands to the pump. I dont think pac farts even bother that much anymore. You lot are in a league of your own when it comes to this fanboy stuff, and mark my words, it'll be Broner for you guys next....Its already happening

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                It's not really a knock to call Floyd more skilled than Duran. That's the way Floyd was brought up, and taught to fight. His family has a long line of fighters, and he's been taught from an early age. Duran is equally as skilled, but in his own way. I don't consider either man to be head and shoulders above the other in the skills department. Their both one of the most skilled men we've seen lace em up. your going to get a million different answers, as long as YOU get to watch, who YOU want to watch, that's all that really matters. Their's going to be differing opinions. No need to get up in arms about it.
                very well said, and fully agreed. of course, when someone makes a valid point, I usually agree. wish everyone did that, instead of crying like a lil bitch they didnt get the answer they wanted

Comment

very well said, and fully agreed. of course, when someone makes a valid point, I usually agree. wish everyone did that, instead of crying like a lil bitch they didnt get the answer they wanted
                  Eh??? I thought you said they werent equally as skilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I'm laughing my azz(see what I did with the z's there) off. Man, you guys crack me up. anybody dare to say anything against your beloved hero and its all hands to the pump. I dont think pac farts even bother that much anymore. You lot are in a league of your own when it comes to this fanboy stuff, and mark my words, it'll be Broner for you guys next....Its already happening

oh no, PLEASE NO!! hitting me where it hurts, Z's in my username on a boxing forum website.

you now have nothing left to say, you are talking about posters' usernames lmao. this is absolutely grade A hilarity! fanboyism you speak of.

h
                    y
                    p
                    o
                    c
                    r
                    i
                    s
                    y
                    ?

YES, still, even still. I like you junior, and Im sure you are a nice guy in real life, but some of the shit you say here is just comical, but this is the boxing forum we love. lol you try too hard, that might be your issue, who knows...

Comment

• Duran!! It allows him be a more complete fighter too! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X