Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anyone else hear roy admitting to cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone else hear roy admitting to cheating?

during the commentary of cotto/foreman, roy said something about cottos corner not dropping enough water on the floor. he said that if it was his corner, he wouldve wanted them to drop more water on the floor so that his opponent could slip.

what the **** was up with that? thats bs roy, im disapointed in you

on a side note, does anyone have that picture of that wannabe tough kid/mma fan wearing a tap out shirt with the goofy ass haircut? i want to put it in my sig

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
    during the commentary of cotto/foreman, roy said something about cottos corner not dropping enough water on the floor. he said that if it was his corner, he wouldve wanted them to drop more water on the floor so that his opponent could slip.

on a side note, does anyone have that picture of that wannabe tough kid/mma fan wearing a tap out shirt with the goofy ass haircut? i want to put it in my sig
    Lol did he really say that? That's some funny **** if he did...

Comment

Admitting to cheating???

You stupid ****

Where was the admission????

Comment

Wouldnt really call it cheating, he only suggested that if it was his corner they would 'leave' the water so foreman would buckle again.But it turned out that foremans corner was worse then cotto's in terms of water on the floor.

Comment

when I first read the thread title I was expecting it to be actual cheat. Not this crap.

This is all part of the fight game

Comment

AA v Dirrel comes to mind straight away. Doesnt always go to plan!

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post

No, he said if he were working the corner, he would have done that. It's strategy man, trainers do that. That's nothing new, almost every fight goes down like that. A trainer might whisper in your ear to try and walk/trap your opponent into your own corner. Because they usually have a slippery surprise waiting for them that will make it hard for them to get out of the corner.

I see it all the time, my team does it as well.

Comment

Working...
              X