No announcement yet.

Ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay

Yo EBAY got some sweet **** for cheap, i just coped two 16 0z pair of gloves and a punching bag for 40GWOP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/16OZ-BLACK-RED-B...QQcmdZViewItem

Originally posted by IAMTHEGREATEST
    Yo EBAY got some sweet **** for cheap, i just coped two 16 0z pair of gloves and a punching bag for 40GWOP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/16OZ-BLACK-RED-B...QQcmdZViewItem

u wrong for buying those cheap as wal-mart gloves. jus take em back say u were playin with the bet

Comment

hahaha actually as chep as they look there ****ing great for the heavybag, light (16oz) padded nicely, **** for the first time a nicca can go hard on the bag wit out waking up th enext morning wit sore ass wrist! and my girl complaining about me not using my hands as much LMAO!
      true story

ALso im smart i bet you looked at that black one and was like dat **** look plastic?

Comment

I like those gloves also

Comment

Yeah I like shopping Ebay too. I check them before I check others. I bought a heavy bag for 40, a double end bage for 12 and a speed bag for 15. They all work great. I wouldn't buy gloves there though. I go to Title for that. I get the hook and loop training gloves from Everlast for 30. They work great. I got all the colors(even pink) in 12oz and I got some 16oz reds for sparring. If you'r gonna go cheap on your hands then at least look for a special and get a trusted quality brand name. The most reasonable are Title,Everlast and Ringside. The most expensive are Cleto Reyes and Grant. When I see those prices... I cry!

Comment

I have gotten some good gloves of ebay i guy named st.louisboxer sells a bunch of new or like new pro fight gloves sometimes every once and a while you can find a good deal

Comment

man them gloves look old skool!

also they are vinyl which tend to slip a bit. i stay wit leather.

Comment

i got over 400$ **** for like 125$

Comment

I got 2 pairs of everlast pro fight gloves one pair red the other black 10.oz and 12.oz for a total of $109

Comment

Well to be honest I don't think the gloves or the bag look any good

Comment

Working...
                    X