No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bob Arum Post-Fight on Donaire vs. Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bob Arum Post-Fight on Donaire vs. Rigondeaux

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum discusses Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Nonito Donaire and where both fighters go after the two-time Olympic gold medal winner won a twelve round unanimous decision over the Filipino Flash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL! "Your an idiot though" @ 1:10 hahaha!

Comment

Arum

He is showing hes senile you promote both give rigo credit for a masterful victory. I bet Arum bet on Donnaire wasnt close. Stop promoting the orientals promote everyone . Topranks days are numbered hopefully Rigo goes to Golden oy when his contract is up

Comment

How are you gonna promote a "HIT & RUN" Boxer?
        Let Arum do the job, if he can't, then let him go to Golden Boy...

Comment

Arum had Donaire up heading into the 11th? LMAO, he is in damage control mode trying to save Donaire's rep for future fights.

Comment

i bet you guys bob tried to bribe the judges like he did for rios against abril. but rigo was so dominant that they had to give him the decision anyways hahaha

Comment

Day of the Jackal

This garbage about the fight being boring is sour grapes especially coming from so-called insiders like Dan Rafael and Bob Arum. They are butt hurt plain and simple. This was an intense exhibition of boxing skill with no shortage of violent contact. If Riggo didn't engage I'd like to know what happened to Donair's face. Was it not Riggo's fists? I guess by 'engage' they mean Riggo should have allowed Donair to hit him back which would have been the only way Donair could have gotten in the fight. The day of the Jackal (El Chacal) has come. Get used to it

Comment

LOL...He said "your an idiot though"

Comment

I agree with the guy who called Arum an idiot.

Comment

Arum definitely lost money to the bookies and to the judges he paid off who still couldn't find a way to give Donaire enough purchased rounds for even a split decision loss. His words are those of a hurt man who just lost a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X