Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mackie Fight, Results and Butterbean Goodridge...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie Fight, Results and Butterbean Goodridge...?

Bryon Mackie was obviously disappointed that his opponent a so called Canadian Champ Brooke Wellby went down early twice in the first round and was not able to continue this fight as he staggered around in front of the ref long enough that there was no option left but to stop the fight. Mackie addressed his fans apologizing for showing up to fight, but that not happening. As far as Canadian Boxing is concered Bryon Mackie did isolate himself tonight as the only real contender for the Light Middleweight Canadian crown.

In other fights Buzz Grant plowed through Andy Mendez with an honest 1st round KO, while Basilio Elizondo opened his pro career with the destruction of Dion O'Neil after knocking him all over the ring and himself getting a KO in early rounds... These are two young fighters to definitely watch for in the local Toronto Fight Game.

On hand at the Hershey Center to work the corner of Walter Kienbaum was The King of the 4 Rounders Butterbean who will soon be fighting Gary "Big Daddy" Goodridge of MMA fame who himself is also an 11 time arm wrestling champ. That should make for an interesting evening and watch for that fight in the near future.
    Last edited by Johnny Blayzz; 03-16-2006, 10:23 PM.

WTF dude i posted this stuff first.
    Last edited by Morley; 03-10-2006, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Would you like a tissue?

Comment

Eh! **** you mang. Your a dick.

Comment

Grow up... I was paid to be at that event and I've known these guys since we were kids. If Bryon is training you over there at "Big Tyme" here is a 'lil advise. Keep your ears open and keep your mouth shut. You'll learn more that way kid...

Comment

This thread was intended to let locals know how the 3 Big Fights of interest went in Mississauga this week; if you notice none of my info was actually taken from your post. What I didn't do was make this post to start an arguement about who got home from this show first with some young kid. I'm glad you are learning from Mackie out there in Orangeville kid, I've known him, Bosilio and Buzz for years and these are great guys who live for boxing, (I was actaully training with Buzz when he first walked in the Bramalea Boxing Club and laced up the gloves for the first time and have trained beside both him and Bryon numerous times over the years and not in Orangeville, I know them all very well), so keep up the boxing kid and stick with these guys, they take you as far as you are willing to go, good luck...
            Last edited by Johnny Blayzz; 03-11-2006, 02:54 PM.

Comment

OK dont take it so seriously. GEEZ. Your a good writer keep writing. By the way what is your real name? Ill say hi to Bryon for you.

Comment

good for Bryon

heh, Morley? that name sounds familar..you must box in orangeville?

I've fought Mackies amateur fighters before
                Last edited by Slicksouthpaw; 03-25-2006, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Yes i do box for Orangville. "Majic" Mike Morley.

Comment

I've heard of you. I've fought 2 kids that were from yer gym

Comment

Working...
                    X