Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condit Accepts Rematch with Diaz!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Condit Accepts Rematch with Diaz!!!!!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...tch-with-Diaz/

With GSP likely out until 2013, both guys need a top contender in their next fight. This makes sense.

Comment

Still a Rumor at the moment, if it does happen, I hope Carlos comes to fight this time....

Comment

Dana just confirmed it on Twitter. The fans must have got to Condit....

Comment

He will do the same thing again but probably literally leave no room for error.

Comment

Much respect for Condit, but did he really have a choice? He had 3 options:

-sit on the sidelines for 9 months

-fight winner of Ellenberger/Sanchez

-fight Diaz again

9 months off is not a good idea. Ellenberger/Sanchez winner would be fine but there is still a serious risk of losing and it won't be a high profile matchup.

The best option is to fight Diaz again. You can play up the rivalry and get a big payday. I bet the reason this fight happened is because they got serious PPV #'s from 143 and Carlos and Nick are guaranteed big money for this next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by decideonsuicide View Post
              Much respect for Condit, but did he really have a choice? He had 3 options:

-sit on the sidelines for 9 months

-fight winner of Ellenberger/Sanchez

-fight Diaz again

9 months off is not a good idea. Ellenberger/Sanchez winner would be fine but there is still a serious risk of losing and it won't be a high profile matchup.

The best option is to fight Diaz again. You can play up the rivalry and get a big payday. I bet the reason this fight happened is because they got serious PPV #'s from 143 and Carlos and Nick are guaranteed big money for this next fight.
              I don't know if the rematch will sell after that first display. Possibly a fox fight?

Comment

lulz. He'll just make Nick cry again. He ain't going to stay right in front of him. This ain't rock em sock em robots.

Comment

Kaps we can bet again if you like, hey like old times haha

Comment

We need to do the Superbowl over again too !!

I'm embarrassed, why do this ?
                    Nick is pissin me off, it seems as if he cried his way to a rematch after threatening retirement. Nick should earn his shot if he's still fighting.

MMA is a sport inspired by many forms of ART or Sciences not barbarianism... unless applied within the rules and given amount of time. Nick applied one science Carlos mixed his sh#t up and won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X