No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
    Rios just moved up to 140 and now people want him to move up to 147 for Bradley who is very hard to look good against...No way I would do that if I was Rios, but there aren't many options out there at TR it appears. Rios should be facing Garcia or Matthysse but we know neither will ever happen..
    It didn't say anything about him movin up to 147 did it? Bradley said he wanted anyone from 140 - 147. So I would assume that the fight would be at 140

Comment

So let me get this straight, Bradley says 154 may be too big for him, which is 7lbs north of 147, but he would fight Rios (140) @147 which is 7lbs north of Rios' class...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Wait I thought Roach said Timmy was fighting Mayweather.
        what the hell does roach know? lol

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
          Rios can take a punch. And would walk Bradley down. Bradley would have to stay on his boxing P's and Q's cause he wouldn't want to just trade with him. Bradley definitely would win though
          yea Rios can take a punch, and give a punch (when his blind looping wild shots land), but he in a million years will not be able to do one single thing that would have bradley in any kind of trouble. Bradley can choose what to do and how if he ever stepped in with rios. it would be an embarrasing display, something similar to rios-abril. but hey, heres to hopin it goes down!

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            Rios just moved up to 140 and now people want him to move up to 147 for Bradley who is very hard to look good against...No way I would do that if I was Rios, but there aren't many options out there at TR it appears. Rios should be facing Garcia or Matthysse but we know neither will ever happen..
            Marquez did it.

Comment

If this does happen next year it wont be in Feb....

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                yea Rios can take a punch, and give a punch (when his blind looping wild shots land), but he in a million years will not be able to do one single thing that would have bradley in any kind of trouble. Bradley can choose what to do and how if he ever stepped in with rios. it would be an embarrasing display, something similar to rios-abril. but hey, heres to hopin it goes down!
                I hope it goes down too. I kinda wanna see rios get exposed cause he's definitely not great like TR and everyone are trying to make him out to be

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                  I hope it goes down too. I kinda wanna see rios get exposed cause he's definitely not great like TR and everyone are trying to make him out to be
                  not great? I would settle for good or even average lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                    Bradley will box circles around Rios
                    Bradley wont box, he will be hugging and holding not wanting to exchange with Rios. Bradley would be doing the moon walk like a scared ass chicken, please...

Comment

Can't hate on this guy! Pac didn't want a rematch (and now needs to take a break from boxing due to his KO loss), Bob won't let Tim fight Floyd.

So JMM vs Bradley is the best match up right now at WW. I hope JMM doesn't retire just yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X