No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas Appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas Appreciation thread.

Love him or hate him. He was a beast in his prime. Great champ.

El Feroz was the reason a lot of bytches got into boxing! Every time this kat fought... Bytches would be at the house drinking and cheering like a mofo! Thanks to Feroz I banged a lot of broads at our boxing parties. Lmao. DLH was another one, but that's another story.

Big Feroz fan, dude was entertaining as phuck! NEVER backed down from anybody. Always came to fight! Siempre con huevos.

Phuck it, I'm gonna watch Ike Quartey vs Feroz tonight!
    I have a lot of his fights! When he was barely coming up! Good fights! Gracias Nando Por las memorias!

Comment

I had to step in and give my support for Vargas. He fought like a warrior, confident, had a mental dedication at a very young age. and had a mouth on him that made the pre-fights an event all itself. Wish there was more like him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        El Feroz was the reason a lot of bytches got into boxing! Every time this kat fought... Bytches would be at the house drinking and cheering like a mofo! Thanks to Feroz I banged a lot of broads at our boxing parties. Lmao. DLH was another one, but that's another story.

Big Feroz fan, dude was entertaining as phuck! NEVER backed down from anybody. Always came to fight! Siempre con huevos.

Phuck it, I'm gonna watch Ike Quartey vs Feroz tonight!
        I have a lot of his fights! When he was barely coming up! Good fights! Gracias Nando Por las memorias!
        that was a great fight. Feroz at his prime what a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          I had to step in and give my support for Vargas. He fought like a warrior, confident, had a mental dedication at a very young age. and had a mouth on him that made the pre-fights an event all itself. Wish there was more like him today.
          We need at least 1 fighter like him in every division to make things more interesting.

Comment

****en Vargas was a beast in his prime! I enjoyed watching him fight. I think injuries and weight issues ended his career too soon. Dude had heart though!!

Comment

only if he would of not rushed things, he probably would still be fighting today...............

Comment

He was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  He was a bum.
                  Who was you idol?? That Cerote Carlos "El Famoso" Hernandez. At least Mexican and Americans have boxers to look up to? Who does El Salvador or Salvadorian Americans have???

Comment

Much respect to Fernando Vargas
                    always liked him but when he fought Tito
                    I had to go with Trinidad obviously...
                    I remember when he dropped Trinidad in I believe was
                    the 5th or 6 round I was worried Lol...
                    We need more boxers like Vargas...

Comment

Working...
                    X