No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek: My Will, No Fear and Skills Will Defeat Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek: My Will, No Fear and Skills Will Defeat Vitali

Former cruiserweight champion Tomasz Adamek is quite confident ahead of the biggest fight of his life, as he prepares to take on the elder Klitschko, Vitali, on September 10 (HBO, 4:45 ET) in his native Poland. Adamek feels his quickness among other attributes will be too much for the top heavyweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I respect Adamek, but he is a tiny HW who hasn't managed to carry any power up in weight - and he's facing arguably the best HW in the world. Its almost impossible.

Comment

War Adamek!!

Comment

Nothing but respect for Adamek & though I think he will almost certainly lose, I know he'll take risks & go out on his shield unlike that ***** David Haye.

Comment

Is anyone taking Adamek that is willing to bet? If so, PM me. I'll take any bet that you want to make.

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if adamek won?! It would bring new excitement to the division!

Comment

Chris Arreola on whether he believes Tomasz Adamek has any chance of beating Vitali Klitschko:

“No! It’s an easy answer to me. It’s no. You can’t teach height. That’s one thing you can’t teach. You cannot teach height and he already has the skills. So you add the skills with the height and he’s just a freak of nature sometimes. With Tomasz Adamek he’s not a real big heavyweight at all. I was able to push him around and I’m not as strong as Vitali is so I got to give it up to Vitali.”

Comment

Comment

This is gonna be a one sided beatdown. I'd be surprised even if it slightly competitve. Adamek could only beat average out of shape Arreola on a Majority.

He cound't even KO jounryman Kevin McBride and from what I watched had quite a struggle with a washed up Michael Grant.

Vitali all day.

Comment

you gotta love it...lets go Tomasz!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X