No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I See No Point in Fighting Manny Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    ya kinda like what pac man did with his designer ped shakes to many other fighters. but thats different somehow
    Exactly! Even if Marquez was on something which I don't believe it would just make it a level playing field!

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      Burner is this you with PBF?
      Nah that's Omar Henry.

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
        I agree...though the fights are exciting, there is nothing to prove..we already knew JMM had his number..and that KO put him higher up...
        I agree that Marquez made a tough fight for Pac every time they fought..But I did not feel Marquez always won those match ups..So I thinkk it's fair to give Manny a shot again..Manny did it for him,he should return the favor..But I'm not made at Marquez if this is a nego ploy..It's actually a smart move..

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          ......no he shouldn't of......Manny never knocked Marquez out.....Manny never out boxed Marquez....anyone with an eye for boxing has this rivalry a done deal at this point. He got beat on in the 3rd fight, knocked out in the 4th. The 1st & 2nd were excellent wars, but I gave Marquez those 2 as well, although I can hear someone saying otherwise, for the first 2....that's it. Marquez is undoubtedly the better man.
          Only people that really want to see a 5th are hardcore Manny Pacquiao fans and they aren't boxing fans they are Pacquiao only fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            The second fight wasnt controversial, pacquiao won. I scored the first fight a draw, but that aside if that one judge had correctly scored the round pac would have won it too. What was the reason for pac to give Marquez the third fight?

The same reason(s) that pac gave marquez a third, and eventually fourth, fight should be the same reasons why marquez will give pac his due. If marquez is not simply angling for.more negotiation power....money.....then hes running. Just calling a spade a spade.

Itd be another great fight and one of, if not thee biggest, paycheck Marquez could make. Why not make the fight?
            even with that judge not scoring that point i still had JMM wining and JMM gave Pac a shot not the other way a round and you are full of crap lets call a Pac stain a dick puller a dick puller

Comment

• once jmm sees how much teeny weeny dough he'll get when he fights fighters not named pac or floyd, then he'll most likely change his mind.

Comment

• Martinez also said something similar when talking about a Chavez rematch. My guess is that Marquez will still wind up fighting Pac again.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                  Only people that really want to see a 5th are hardcore Manny Pacquiao fans and they aren't boxing fans they are Pacquiao only fans.
                  two false statements in one sentence

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    so i guess the punch that dropped manny in the 3rd round was luck too?
                    real talk...dudes ALWAYS throw the word LUCK out there when they get it wrong...when something happens that they don't EXPECT...its ALWAYS luck instead of them getting it wrong

as for JMM the God of Mexico...he's proved to be the better fighter of the 2...not really a good fight or Manny to take imo...but his pride, ego and millions of fans will push him over the cliff at some point...JMM got the drop on Manny and aint a damn thing Roach or anybody on the payroll can do about it..it is what it is!!

Comment

• Marquez is the clear winner so move on to bigger or better or the next thing

Comment

Working...
                      X