Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Eyes Three Fights, But Not Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freak show that i will watch

Comment

RJJ speaks of 3 but he's 1 away from permanent damage...needs 2 b stopped...

Comment

Who is he going to fight?
        He can't beat anyone world-class.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          I'm getting a bad feeling of a Jones-Holyfield fight.
          Thats the type of fights he should take though.

RJJ vs Holyfield.... sure why not? Who else are they gonna fight?

They can fight bums and win(but who cares?) or they could fight young up and coming fighters who'll destroy them and give them brain damage(and who wants to see that?)

Atleast if they fight each other it will attract a little bit of attention just because of their names.

Comment

I really hope Roy's family and friends talks him into retiring. He's done great things for boxing but there comes a time in everyone's career where you have to set it down and let the younger guys take the punches. Roy has plenty of opportunities, he has his career as a ringside commentator, he could train or manage fighters....

But fighting on at this stage is not the best thing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Pauli Mallinaggi is about ten times better than Roy. Rather listen to Pauli's commentary any day.
              You can die coming out with such nonsense as that

Comment

Jones fears Slice

Lol

Comment

Roy Jones is ducking Kimbo. That's what happens when you get old and know there's only certain fighters you can beat. Its a shame seeing him fight this long. His career was over a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I really hope Roy's family and friends talks him into retiring. He's done great things for boxing but there comes a time in everyone's career where you have to set it down and let the younger guys take the punches. Roy has plenty of opportunities, he has his career as a ringside commentator, he could train or manage fighters....

But fighting on at this stage is not the best thing for him.
                    I agree sad to see one of the all time greats come to this,It seems a lot of people forget how great of a boxer He was,he was virtually unbeatable for over a decade at multi weights.The other thing that amazes me about Roy is what has he done with all the millions of dollars he made .health first Roy retire mate.

Comment

So he wants to be knocked out 3 more times?

Comment

Working...
                      X