Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Vazquez Jr. and Bopp Win in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Vazquez Jr. and Bopp Win in Puerto Rico

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico - Former two division champion Iván Calderón (35-2-1, 6 KOs) made a lackluster return to the minimumweight division, capturing the WBO Latino title with a close ten round split decision over Mexican journeyman Felipe Rivas (11-9-1, 5 KOs). The scores were 97-93, 96-94 for Calderon and 96-94 for Rivas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow that woman ref is hot! I would watch a lot more fights if she were the referee.

Comment

1st time I see a fighter(in this case Bopp) using the Argentinian brand "Corti" Gloves somewhere else that's not Argentina.. I think it was Mathysse(in his fight against Alexander) or Maidana that wanted to use "Corti" gloves in a fight & the local commission didn't allow it(they never specified why).. They should have put the pic of the double knockdown between Israel Vazquez(brother of Wilfredo jr) & Jesus Pagán in the 1st round..The fight lasted only 50 seconds when Vazquez knocked down Pagán 3 more times..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        1st time I see a fighter(in this case Bopp) using the Argentinian brand "Corti" Gloves somewhere else that's not Argentina.. I think it was Mathysse(in his fight against Alexander) or Maidana that wanted to use "Corti" gloves in a fight & the local commission didn't allow it(they never specified why).. They should have put the pic of the double knockdown between Israel Vazquez(brother of Wilfredo jr) & Jesus Pagán in the 1st round..The fight lasted only 50 seconds when Vazquez knocked down Pagán 3 more times..
        Yeah.. I don't know but those Corti gloves look like crap..

Comment

Caldeghey had his queer trike in full effect last night. This guy is the personification of everything that's wrong with boxing lol. Boring azz fighter, he focking sucks azz.

Comment

To bombs anything that not PAC sucks ass lol .. You don't know boxing

Comment

Working...
            X