Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: The Most Overrated Fighter of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it takes a real dumb ****in moron to post a ******ed article to begin with. Consider your source/ lol

Comment

Pac is easily in the top 3 most overrated fighters of all time... Dude is just plain garbage... Any fighter could accomplished what Pac has...

Comment

Wow, did anyone even bother to mention he keeps mentioning Arum when Arum wasn't involved with Pac until the 2nd Marquez fight? Damn, this guy posted the most inaccurate hate of a fighter I've seen in awhile. Way to go! The best part are the *****s believe it's accurate. At least you ******s all stick together so you can all look like idiots instead of just 1. "you said it well man! I couldn't have said it better! man, you said everything I thought before!" So you mean, everything you thought before never even existed? God, you guys are ******ed. And they call Pac fans ******ed, shiiiiit.

Comment

yeah right...

this is what happens when a person becomes successful in what he does. knock out the opposition...

what do you call the boxer who went to retirement for more than a year and returned 2lbs heavier than the signed contract to fight a bloated boxer who's fighting for first time two divisions higher?

Comment

I can't wait till a 40year old mosley proves to the world how overrated floyd really is, maybe then the *****s who know nothing about boxing will stop posting.

Comment

Most of this is true.
              Manny is not top 10 ATG until he proves he's not a roiding juicehead, and beats Mayweather. Then he'll be top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by G. Larry Platt View Post
                i was about to say the same thing!
                Preach All *******s Need to Read this article!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Arum wasnt even Pacquiao's promoter when he fought Sanchez, Barrera and Morales

fail article is fail

Comment

*******s Crying

Heres a bottle for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by LifeStyleFlashi View Post
                      by Lord Hughey Windsor-Sanchez

All hail King Pacquiao, the most carefully managed, over hyped boxer in the history of the sport.

A careful process of Bob Arum match making him against the most beatable opponents possible, to try and convince fight fans that this isn't the same guy who lost 10 out of 12 rounds with Marquez, before running away, and ducking a third bout.
                      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, whatever... I can't agree with this article whatsoever... it is at the same biased a$$ level as these other posters post around here...

I don't know how Pacquiao should be overrated... if you think he is the greatest boxer ever probably but he is a great fighter... the who is shot game you can play on everybody's career... even though Barrera II and Morales III were more or less jokes...

He deserves the accolates he gets right now and has earned them... I didn't know much about his lower weight stuff but somebody educated me on that... he fought good fighters there as well and his looses were mostly because is body was growin and growin and he had a hard time making weight...

It's ridicilous to downgrade him... his resume is the best of his generation and can hold up to a lot of great accomplishments accomplished by great fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X