Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arum serious about Manny vs Rios... If so, this would help sell it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Arum serious about Manny vs Rios... If so, this would help sell it...

And it's even got Larry Merchant's endorsement...

“I’ve been saying for a while, that Pacquiao needs a fighter who will come to him and fight him.” Merchant continued. “But it’s also the kind of young, tough guy who you might not want to see in your face all night long. You don’t get the answers until you see the fight, I’ll just leave it at that. I think he’d be a great opponent for Pacquiao and vice versa.”
    Pacquiao vs Rios 2013.... Why not, Floyd vs Ortiz was a good sell.

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post

And it's even got Larry Merchant's endorsement...

Pacquiao vs Rios 2013.... Why not, Floyd vs Ortiz was a good sell.
    please don't promote this garbage. and you're only making rios look bad by re posting that video, Rios personally apologized to freddie roach after that video came about. They were also sitting next to each other after his fight with Alvarado, to watch Donaire's fight

manny vs floyd 2013

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
      please don't promote this garbage. and you're only making rios look bad by re posting that video, Rios personally apologized to freddie roach after that video came about. They were also sitting next to each other after his fight with Alvarado, to watch Donaire's fight

manny vs floyd 2013
      If Manny vs Rios is seriously on the table, you and I know that this will be part of the 24/7... it's boxing and it's a business. If Bob's serious about this fight, this is a selling point. And I could "promote" whatever the **** I want... don't like it, eat a dick.

Comment

yeah no doubt it will be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
          If Manny vs Rios is seriously on the table, you and I know that this will be part of the 24/7... it's boxing and it's a business. If Bob's serious about this fight, this is a selling point. And I could "promote" whatever the **** I want... don't like it, eat a dick.
          so rios and roach are totally cool with each other, even sitting next to each other at boxing events,

yet they'll bring up a horrific joke (that was made years ago) about a person's disease because it's a selling point? Lol k

Comment

Garbage ass fight and Rios has already apologized

Comment

Am sure the fight is the top option at the moment for Arum and I wouldn't be surprise if this fight happens next right after Pac-JMM IIII.

Comment

Working...
              X