Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Training Very Hard For Rubio Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Training Very Hard For Rubio Title Clash

The undefeated World Middleweight Champion and the Son of the Legend, JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ, JR., and Top-Five pound-for pound fighter and three-division world champion NONITO “The Filipino Flash” DONAIRE will headline a world title doubleheader, Saturday, February 4, at the Alamodome in San Antonio. [Click Here To Read More]

Wow he looks like a LHW. But no suprise, when he steps into the ring he weighs 180 pounds as a middleweight! Thats insane. But his power is still just average. And his defense sucks. Rubio will knock him out.

Comment

I might go to this fight after all. Looks to be a good night of boxing and well also be the first fight i go to.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        I might go to this fight after all. Looks to be a good night of boxing and well also be the first fight i go to.....
        bro, you should deff go. being at fights is great, especially a big one like this.
        as for this fight, i hope rubio knocks this dude out!
        WAR EL VENENO!

Comment

i must say it is nice share good to know that

Comment

i hope you get knockout by rubio...heheheheh

Comment

Jr is 6 feet tall right??? Is it just me or does he have the arms of a guy that's like 5'8???

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Nice, man. Should be a good first fight to go to, have fun.

I have lots of respect for Rubio, I think he's a great fighter but I'm still pulling for Jr. on this one. Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Chavez will knock Rubio out in 5-

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    Wow he looks like a LHW. But no suprise, when he steps into the ring he weighs 180 pounds as a middleweight! Thats insane. But his power is still just average. And his defense sucks. Rubio will knock him out.
                    You summed up Jr. pretty well.

It will be a nice fight. Don't know who will win. I don't know which version of Jr I'll see, the average one or the craptastic one.

Comment

Working...
                    X