Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You going to watch the Guzman fight, Walt?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      You going to watch the Guzman fight, Walt?
      My wife's best friend is in town, with her 3 kids. Both of them are asleep and im trying to manage these 4 monsters....

I would try if u got a link, i dont have deportes. I live in miami, we have south american hispanic tv, like 20 channels, but no deportes, azteca or telemundo.

Comment

Are you talking about the Joan Guzman fight?

Comment

• 4 kids? I feel your pain.

I always have stream links, man. I'll hit you up with them via PM, still waiting on the broadcast to start, though. I hate these damn Dominican Republic fight streams, they never start when they say they're going to, so I end up refreshing the page 800 times.

I also got links for Pitalua/Rivera, if you want those, too.

That goes for anybody else reading, too. PM me if you want 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Are you talking about the Joan Guzman fight?
            I'm recording it on espn deportes at the moment.

Comment

which division is he fighting by now? LHW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Your last paragraph is exactly what i said before with the reasoning why cuauht called yall out. Thx for agreeing.
                If you're saying that Ether.'s motivation behind putting the question to him was to stir things up, we're in agreement. If you're saying 1502's considered answer was born out of anything but lingering butthurt from past exchanges, we'll just agree to differ.

Seriously, when do you ever see me or Jacky or waz mention this guy off the cuff when it's not apropos? This guy has a track record of that, even when not being questioned about e-adversaries, usually when he's trying to emphasize and convince people of his "real guy" credentials in a thread that has nothing to do with Jacky/MIB/Stones!/wazaa and doesn't feature their contribution.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                However, i dont get the feeling that you would be this disrespectful to cuauht face to face. Even though you trained with the duke of york.
                Would he express his "views" the same way? I'm sure he'd assert that he would, but I doubt it. So I'd likely never even see the abhorrent nature of the person were I to ever cross paths with him in whatever capacity. If he were to reveal that to me in the same hostile manner he puts across here, I'd react with according contempt.

As for this,

"Or it could be the 22 messages I have from you little boys in my inbox that have threatened me with beheading, murder, infecting my computer with a virus, disgusting pics or the countless racist remarks...."

Only one of those is meant to be attributable to me, I believe. And, as that allegation isn't even true (ie. that I threatened to behead him, LMAO), I'd doubt the veracity of the rest.

Everyone who thinks he's a clueless prat and a blowhard is a "little boy". All of them.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I'm recording it on espn deportes at the moment.
                    Wait, is Guz in the ring NOW? This damn stream still says it hasn't started yet.

Comment

4 kids? I feel your pain.

I always have stream links, man. I'll hit you up with them via PM, still waiting on the broadcast to start, though. I hate these damn Dominican Republic fight streams, they never start when they say they're going to, so I end up refreshing the page 800 times.

I also got links for Pitalua/Rivera, if you want those, too.

That goes for anybody else reading, too. PM me if you want 'em.
                      4, a pregnant wife still in morning sickness mode amd her friend.......
                      And me. And she was busting my balls for being on the scene most of the night.

Pls send it, ill watch joan in a second, if lets me down again tonite, ill be so pissed at myself.

People driving me to drink around here.....if another kids asks me to read a shark or dinosaur book, im gonna slam a pint of vodka.

Comment

Working...
                      X