Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Dana White: Showtime is Kicking HBO's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO and Showtime are like Coke and Pepsi.

HBO is Coke while Showtime is Pepsi.

Comment

You can't deny Showtime has been putting on better shows than HBO lately. HBO will have those one shows with the big fighters on it, but Showtime will have those shows with a stacked card with good fighters on it

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        You can't deny Showtime has been putting on better shows than HBO lately. HBO will have those one shows with the big fighters on it, but Showtime will have those shows with a stacked card with good fighters on it
        Has been, as in so far this year, or what's on the schedule?

Comment

Donaire vs Rigondeaux was on which network ?

that is the best !

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
            Dana White needs to stfu!! Now all of a sudden he's a boxing expert after he spent the last decade talking shyt about boxing and how MMA is going to takeover and put Boxing out of business!!?? Get the F**k outta here with that bull****!! Where is MMA now?? It's garbage and no one gives a shyt about it. Even Showtime booted his ass...
            Umm... He was probably asked a question, seeing he has 1st hand experience dealing with the company. At least the guy was honest.

Damn you're so defensive. You remind me of my girl on her rags, bringing up my old **** that has nothing to do the current convo.

Comment

LMAO..really..says the guy with like 8 contracts with cbs properties. Dude the Garcia vs Judah was one of the biggest suk-off fests ever..i've seen tons of criticism about HBO but damn it if Showtime wasn't virtually a head fest for garcia this saturday.

Comment

Right now Showtime has all GBP fighters along with Cotto and Mayweather.

Comment

All HBO can hope for is that Verdejo and Valdez grow up fast and take over.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    LMAO..really..says the guy with like 8 contracts with cbs properties. Dude the Garcia vs Judah was one of the biggest suk-off fests ever..i've seen tons of criticism about HBO but damn it if Showtime wasn't virtually a head fest for garcia this saturday.
                    its obvious you just hate golden boy and are biased now towards showtime for showing their fights

Comment

All of a sudden Dana White became the wisest man whose thoughts became so credible that some of the NSB posters swears on as the gospel truth, nyahahhahaha, dayum, one night show only and from the looks of it if were to based from the comments here HBO will gonna close shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X