Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton getting KOd by Mayweather or Pacquiao - Whats your favorite KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton getting KOd by Mayweather or Pacquiao - Whats your favorite KO?

When Hatton got knocked out by Mayweather and Pacquiao they were two of the most memorable knockouts in boxing. The bounce-off-the-ringpost, pinball machine knockdown which culminated in the eventual KO by Mayweather and the clean well-timed counter punch by Pacquiao which had Hatton out cold for 5 minutes straight.

Both were fantastic, memorable knockouts, but which one was your favorite?
    Pacquiao knocking out Hatton
    64.41%
    Mayweather knocking out Hatton
    18.64%
    Both knocking out Hatton
    13.56%
    None
    3.39%

floyd's check hook actually took skill timing and movement

hatton was already a stylistic nightmare for pac who beats down on brawlers. pac needs a specific type of dance partner to look decent, floyd does not.

floyd KO > pacs KO

Comment

Floyd's was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

hatton was already a stylistic nightmare for pac who beats down on brawlers. pac needs a specific type of dance partner to look decent, floyd does not.

floyd KO > pacs KO
        Definitely took a lot of skill, timing and movement. He was landing that check hook throughout the fight. When he landed the big one, he lured Hatton into it, backed up to the ring post, timing Hatton's lunging jab and then BOOM, check hook knock down, step away to safety. Awesome skills.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

floyd KO > pacs KO
          Floyd groupies aside, Pac's KO of Hatton was a shocker and impactful. He put him to sleep soon as it touched. Though I appreciate and admire a systematic breakdown that leads to a KO, Pac's KO made me spill my beer on a chick wearing a white shirt.
          Last edited by 2501; 11-16-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao's and it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Floyd groupies aside, Pac's KO of Bradley was a shocker and impactful. He put him to sleep soon as it touched. Though I appreciate and admire a systematic breakdown that leads to a KO, Pac's KO made me spill my beer on a chick wearing a white shirt.
              When did Pac KO Bradley?

All jokes aside, Floyd's KO had me laughing my behind off. Great check hook

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Definitely took a lot of skill, timing and movement. He was landing that check hook throughout the fight. When he landed the big one, he lured Hatton into it, backed up to the ring post, timing Hatton's lunging jab and then BOOM, check hook knock down, step away to safety. Awesome skills.
                I think what made it extra funny was that at the time Jim Lampley was making a comment on how Calzaghe and Hatton have never tasted defeat, then BOOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  When did Pac KO Bradley?

All jokes aside, Floyd's KO had me laughing my behind off. Great check hook
                  fiiiiiiiixed

Comment

Hard choice, the one where he was left twitching or the one where he was KO by the ring post...hmmmm would get back to you on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X