No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Magdaleno Looks To Face Martinez-Beltran Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Magdaleno Looks To Face Martinez-Beltran Winner

BoxingSscene.com caught up with NABF super featherweight champion Diego Magdaleno (23-0) shortly after his 4th round TKO victory over Antonio Davis on Saturday night in Las Vegas. An upcoming fight that will be of particular interest to Magdaleno will be the September 15th showdown between highly rated super featherweights Rocky Martinez (25-1-1) and Miguel Beltran (27-1).

[Click Here To Read More]

Would be a solid fight, I think Magdaleno can handle either guy though.
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 08-05-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Rocky Will beat them both even with inactivity he hits too hard and granit chin

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Would be a solid fight, I think Magdaleno can handle either guy though.
        It's almost time.
        Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Rocky Will beat them both even with inactivity he hits too hard and granit chin
        Ill put points on this fight when/if does happen.

Comment

Rocky will whoop the living hell out of Beltran, Magdaleno if he fights smart and boxes early he can beat Rocky, if he tries to slug, he gets KOd!!!

Im leaning towards Rocky KTFO Beltran and losing a SD vs Magdeleno in a very exciting fight!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Rocky will whoop the living hell out of Beltran, Magdaleno if he fights smart and boxes early he can beat Rocky, if he tries to slug, he gets KOd!!!

Im leaning towards Rocky KTFO Beltran and losing a SD vs Magdeleno in a very exciting fight!
            Lol you stupid fcks i bet no one has seen beltran. Beltran will make martinez look silly in there. Havent seen much of magdaleno

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              Lol you stupid fcks i bet no one has seen beltran. Beltran will make martinez look silly in there. Havent seen much of magdaleno
              Magdaleno looked like a stud last Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                Yeah fighting taxi drivers and burrito sellers in mexico!!
                If ring rust doesnt affect Martinez, he toys with that faggit!!

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Magdaleno looked like a stud last Friday night.
                Magdaleno is indeed looking very good lately, he cant punch(well he aint a hard puncher) but he is phisically strong and very agressive!!

Comment

He cant punch? Say that to his current KO streak.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Yeah fighting taxi drivers and burrito sellers in mexico!!
                    If ring rust doesnt affect Martinez, he toys with that faggit!!

Magdaleno is indeed looking very good lately, he cant punch(well he aint a hard puncher) but he is phisically strong and very agressive!!
                    At least those guys are employed
                    Martinez is a fcking bum all he has is power. Beltran was schooling salgado before his fight was stopped on cuts

Comment

Working...
                    X