No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter is Amused With Andre Ward's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter is Amused With Andre Ward's Comments

The President of InterBox, Jean Bedard, was amused with the recent comments from WBC/WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (25-0, 13 KOs). In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Ward seemed to be offended by the recent career move by Lucian Bute (30-0, 24 KOs), who defends his IBF title on May 26th against Carl Froch (28-2, 20 KOs) in Nottingham.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The President of InterBox, Jean Bedard, was amused with the recent comments from WBC/WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (25-0, 13 KOs). In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Ward seemed to be offended by the recent career move by Lucian Bute (30-0, 24 KOs), who defends his IBF title on May 26th against Carl Froch (28-2, 20 KOs) in Nottingham.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Great!!! Now the back and forth barbs will begin and hopefully lead to a fight.

Comment

@ the "Resurrected after Easter" line.

Classic.

Comment

Will be looking for Froch to beat the overly hyped Bute.

Comment

At least froch was man enough to step up!

Comment

I wonder if Ward will ever to his opponents backyard, or does he consider that a too big of a risk?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I wonder if Ward will ever to his opponents backyard, or does he consider that a too big of a risk?
              Who really cares where the fight is?

Comment

lol, i must admit that was a good line.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Will be looking for Froch to beat the overly hyped Bute.
                  I'm huge Froch fan but Bute beats Froch convincingly. No matter how I look at the match up, Bute's a stylistic nightmare for Froch. It's everything that Froch doesn't want to face. Froch needs someone who'll sit in the pocket and trade.

I hope I'm wrong of course.

Comment

Ward has explained what his Nickname means, he means we are all Sons Of God. Also Ward would fight Bute anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X