Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Spoelstra taka a timeout with 18 seconds left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Spoelstra taka a timeout with 18 seconds left?

Miami was down thirteen points. What was the point?

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
    Miami was down thirteen points. What was the point?

Comment

He's an idiot, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        He's an idiot, plain and simple.
        He really doesn't come of as a bright guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
          He really doesn't come of as a bright guy.
          IDK if it was just me or what not but did any of you catch him smiling for the last 2 minutes or so of the game... lmao i couldnt stop rolling...like dude wtf? Wade is fcking up giving the ball away, James aint doing much neither and youre just laughing it up? lol idk about that dude....

Comment

So another reason why Spo needs to be fired huh? Accept it. These HEAT players suck. If Pat Riley was the coach, HEAT would have been swept.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              So another reason why Spo needs to be fired huh? Accept it. These HEAT players suck. If Pat Riley was the coach, HEAT would have been swept.
              I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything I just didn't get why he called that time out. It did nothing but prolong the Heats agony.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                IDK if it was just me or what not but did any of you catch him smiling for the last 2 minutes or so of the game... lmao i couldnt stop rolling...like dude wtf? Wade is fcking up giving the ball away, James aint doing much neither and youre just laughing it up? lol idk about that dude....
                It was more him being bewildered at what was going on then anything else.

Like when a ref makes a bad call and a player just smiles, he was going insane inside trust me.

Comment

Maybe he well telling his guys not to do anything stupid leave with there heads held high.honestly i have no clue.

Comment

he called timeout to remind lebron not to cry in front of the miami crowd, or what's left of it.

that's why lebron left the court in a huury because he wanted to cry in the locker room so no one would see him.

Comment

Working...
                    X