No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
    let me quess,youre a vitali klitschko fan and after watching haye destroy chisora you now fear for vitalis health
    let me guess, you looked at my list of fighters and thought he is a haye hater?

im a boxing fan. go and troll somewhere else.
    Last edited by shade darkar; 11-20-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
      You've got selective memory I think, Nigel Benn made an arse of himself on this show, he got completely owned by a Scottish Lesbian for gods sake. He came across as a complete tool.

And I'm a fan of the dark destroyer.
      lol no way, I remember, he told her he was going to knock her out. Benn was funny as hell (unintentionally so, he was just being himself).

Sadly Haye is just being himself too, an absolute twat.

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
      I think Haye has come across quite well. He hasn't come across as particularly arrogant, and the other camp-mates seem to like him. No-one's had a bad word to say about him, he seems pretty grounded.
      He made Brian Conley cry! I think a lot of the camp are scared of him to be honest.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        lol no way, I remember, he told her he was going to knock her out. Benn was funny as hell (unintentionally so, he was just being himself).

Sadly Haye is just being himself too, an absolute twat.

He made Brian Conley cry! I think a lot of the camp are scared of him to be honest.
        Smart idea avoiding my comments! That trolling shiet goes NOwhere with me Im afraid! I just had to comment letting you know! I wont interrupt yall's banter continue on!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Smart idea avoiding my comments! That trolling shiet goes NOwhere with me Im afraid! I just had to comment letting you know! I wont interrupt yall's banter continue on!
          Well that's me told

Sorry murk, I respect his boxing ability but I'm just not a fan of the man at all.

I liked him when he first gained exposure, he seemed funny etc but the real David Haye is the guy who took his toe out to try to discredit his opponent's win instead of having the class to congratulate the better man on the night.

The real David Haye is the guy who's conceited enough to think he's above fighting other heavyweights because he's presumably too concerned about picking up an L. He's a braggart and a salesman whose only concerns are his ego and his wallet.

and I'm not even a Klitschko fan.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 11-20-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

If you look at Vitali's resume, it is very obvious that he needs David Haye.
            David Haye got great h2h abilities and might go on to do more things at HW. I think most fans and analysts will still say he can easily be the #3 right now if he fights on a regular basis.
            Vitali, who is a great champion and gentleman outside the ring needs one more 'good fighter' on his resume to make a serious case for being an ATG.

Although the heavyweight division is one of the most shallow out of any weight classes throughout history (despite it being the most important) so Vitali can still make a case for being top 20-25 even if he retires today.

Will just be better for Vitali to get another 1-2 wins on his resume to ensure a top 20-17 place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Well that's me told

Sorry murk, I respect his boxing ability but I'm just not a fan of the man at all.

I liked him when he first gained exposure, he seemed funny etc but the real David Haye is the guy who took his toe out to try to discredit his opponent's win instead of having the class to congratulate the better man on the night.

The real David Haye is the guy who's conceited enough to think he's above fighting other heavyweights because he's presumably too concerned about picking up an L. He's a braggart and a salesman whose only concerns are his ego and his wallet.

and I'm not even a Klitschko fan.
              David DID duck the KBros. But after the audley fight he had nothing to lose! He gave Wlad his props, and also blamed his toe. Maybe a toe is a silly thing to blame, but that toe was MESSED UP!! I didnt clown him after I had seen it, because it looked like a double knuckle.

But of course none of his ring work, have anything to do with how he is on the show, where he's starving, living in a jungle, being recorded 24/7, while other campmates slowly get irritated and began to nitpick, David is the COOLEST guy their. Man Im sorry but everyone loves the guy's natural personality! I have no idea where you get the ego thing from, because he's so down to earth in his everyday personality, that one could only fathom HOW THE HELL he could trash talk opponents at pressers, when he's naturally a SUPER cool guy.

Everyone on the show LOVES him! He is VERY easy to get along with, in fact he said he was cool going without food because he was used to starving himself to make weight. I think thats the reason he's so nice and humble, while everyone else gossips, and slowly turns into jerks!

Based on this article, it appears to me that Vitali NOW see's how David is away from boxing, and Vitali even kind of likes him. Its HARD AS HELL to not like David! Fans have called into the show, written letters, and he is absolutely the fan favorite! He always wins the challenges, always makes everyone else happy, laugh. Everytime someone gives him a reason to be upset, he just rolls it off!

NEW fans will watch his fights simply because they like him so much as a person, that they will want to support him!

Im sorry but anyone who has something negative to say about a guy like David, after seeing that show, is a DOWNRIGHT HATER or TROLLIO!!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                I think most fans and analysts will still say he can easily be the #3 right now if he fights on a regular basis.
                He's living off that very perception. The truth imo is that he can also easily get KO'd and he's smart enough to know it so he doesn't take the risk, and instead tells everyone he's above fighting other contenders.

David Haye got great h2h abilities and might go on to do more things at HW.
                He probably will, he'll cherrypick his way through the next decade minimising risk and selecting the fights that suit him. Give me a real fighter like Carl Froch any day.

Comment

Go film your show in the jungle already Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    David DID duck the KBros. But after the audley fight he had nothing to lose! He gave Wlad his props, and also blamed his toe. Maybe a toe is a silly thing to blame, but that toe was MESSED UP!! I didnt clown him after I had seen it, because it looked like a double knuckle.

But of course none of his ring work, have anything to do with how he is on the show, where he's starving, living in a jungle, being recorded 24/7, while other campmates slowly get irritated and began to nitpick, David is the COOLEST guy their. Man Im sorry but everyone loves the guy's natural personality! I have no idea where you get the ego thing from, because he's so down to earth in his everyday personality, that one could only fathom HOW THE HELL he could trash talk opponents at pressers, when he's naturally a SUPER cool guy.

Everyone on the show LOVES him! He is VERY easy to get along with, in fact he said he was cool going without food because he was used to starving himself to make weight. I think thats the reason he's so nice and humble, while everyone else gossips, and slowly turns into jerks!

Based on this article, it appears to me that Vitali NOW see's how David is away from boxing, and Vitali even kind of likes him. Its HARD AS HELL to not like David! Fans have called into the show, written letters, and he is absolutely the fan favorite! He always wins the challenges, always makes everyone else happy, laugh. Everytime someone gives him a reason to be upset, he just rolls it off!

NEW fans will watch his fights simply because they like him so much as a person, that they will want to support him!

Im sorry but anyone who has something negative to say about a guy like David, after seeing that show, is a DOWNRIGHT HATER or TROLLIO!!
                    See I don't know where that's coming from. Then again I stopped watching after a few episodes (and Haye is one of the main reasons, the others being that it's pretty boring and repetitive programme).

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      yea it doesnt get any worse than that..can someone honestly tell me why this picture was taken? in what world would this picture be ok?
                      Ancient Greece.

Comment

Working...
                      X