No announcement yet.

Floyd Is The Smartest Man On The Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Is The Smartest Man On The Planet

I cant believe no one is seeing what Floyd is doing here. No one wanted to see Mayweather-Guerrero and team Mayweather knew it so they go out of their way to put Alexander in the mix "almost done" so the Guerrero fight looks much better now than it did 2 weeks ago. Is called being smart and making people want to watch even if they dont want to. Floyd will end up fighting Guerrero and thanks to this he will get a pass and sell millions on PPV.
    Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 02-06-2013, 12:54 PM. Reason: A

Yea cuz if it turns out to really be Guerrero, i'm def ordering the PPV!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea cuz if it turns out to really be Guerrero, i'm def ordering the PPV!!
      Well compared to Alexander that fight looks like a mega fight haha.

Comment

I don't think its that. I think he's trying to bring Guerrero and/or Canelo's asking prices down.

Either way after getting over the initial shock, I am 100% certain that he will not fight Devon Alexander on May 4th.

Comment

Maybe animal Planet!!!!!:AOR:

Comment

I'd say Haymon has a hand in this.

Look, the status quo was Mayweather-Ghost, nearly everyone was expecting it and very few people were getting excited about it. Nobody was talking about it and nobody was talking about Floyd.

But he throws out a coy statement that suggests but doesn't confirm Alexander who makes no sense whatsoever, and now the only thing people are talking about is Floyd. He's the center of attention and debate again.

I agree with Dan Rafael, I call BS on this.

Comment

I'd say Haymon has a hand in this.

Look, the status quo was Mayweather-Ghost, nearly everyone was expecting it and very few people were getting excited about it. Nobody was talking about it and nobody was talking about Floyd.

But he throws out a coy statement that suggests but doesn't confirm Alexander who makes no sense whatsoever, and now the only thing people are talking about is Floyd. He's the center of attention and debate again.

I agree with Dan Rafael, I call BS on this.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Well compared to Alexander that fight looks like a mega fight haha.
                You have to be really simple minded to order a PPV after never having an intent to, just because a worse name was rumored

Comment

The smartest man on the planet? Really?

I figured it'd be someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking, Christopher Hirata, or Andrew Wiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    You have to be really simple minded to order a PPV after never having an intent to, just because a worse name was rumored
                    Fans are stupid like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X