Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will froch go down as a all time great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    If he beats kessler then ward.

Now this is a hyperhtetical question, not a question i think will be a reality. As a) alot of people think froch wont be able to do that

b) The fights may never happen.

But if they did, and froch hyperthetically revenged both of them, would he be a ATG???
    ATG is too big a word for Froch. I think Froch beat Kessler in their first fight, and I also think Froch got outclassed by Andre Dirrell and Andre Ward. Ward would beat him again. Froch is a Hall of Famer, but ATG is too big a word.

Comment

If Froch manages to beat Ward he should be an ATG based on that alone as i think Ward beats him 49/50 as he's "too slick & too black" for Froch's style

Comment

I'm a massive Froch fan, but he will only go down as an ATG if he manages to avenge his defeat to Ward, and i just can't see him beating him with his style. His only chance is to go all out & try and hurt Ward early. Definately a HOF'er though, and easily a British ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          If Froch manages to beat Ward he should be an ATG based on that alone as i think Ward beats him 49/50 as he's "too slick & too black" for Froch's style
          i agree, but remember this is hyperthetical, not reality question here mate.

Comment

If only Ward was slightly less black... maybe fight him in winter

Comment

man, froch is a ****in hal of famer, lol, i dont give a **** what other people got to say

Comment

Sure thing

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                If only Ward was slightly less black... maybe fight him in winter
                I hope Ward bucks the American trend and finds his passport. There are way more fans in Europe and Mexico then America it seems for live fights, these Americans need to experience fighting in front of 20,000 - 40,000 people and beating someone in front of that many at home...What an achievement and feeling, rather then staying in America and fighting in front of 5000

I always hoped Mayweather would have a UK fight as he's loved over here and would probably fill a football stadium with ease, but it seems he doesnt like travelling outside of Vegas, let alone USA.

Comment

Sure thing

I hope Ward bucks the American trend and finds his passport. There are way more fans in Europe and Mexico then America it seems for live fights, these Americans need to experience fighting in front of 20,000 - 40,000 people and beating someone in front of that many at home...What an achievement and feeling, rather then staying in America and fighting in front of 5000

I always hoped Mayweather would have a UK fight as he's loved over here and would probably fill a football stadium with ease, but it seems he doesnt like travelling outside of Vegas, let alone USA.
                  mayweather uses xylocaine which is the main reason he only fights in vegas, lol, that is illegal to use anywhere else than vegas

Comment

Good post mate, i agree with every word. Ward should come to England, it would help towards his legacy as an ATG if he beats up Froch in front of his home fans, something that nobody has done so far. Imagine the props he would get if he knocked out the Cobra in Nottingham? I don't think that would happen though, wide points victory is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      He can't beat Ward, nor should he have to, some styles just aren't right for you and there is PLENTY of ATG with unavenged losses, may of them unavenged KO losses

If he beat Kessler, another top guy say Dirrell, and then went up and beat a Dawson then i'd say he was an ATG

he's pretty much borderline HOF at the moment
                      Wow. You are right.

Can you think of ANY ATG that have avenged all their defeats? It takes a special special fighter to avenge all his defeats. I'm trying to think of who actually did such a feat.

No shame to Froch if he can't avenge all his defeats.

It will be cool to have a list of ATG'S who have avenged all their defeats.

Even dating back to their Olympic defeats.

Comment

Working...
                      X