Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Petition: Bring Lennox Lewis back to HBO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Lennox didnt even remotely try to learn the damn fighters names. No way.

Roy is ten times better.
    Fifty ties better, maybe a hundre times better. When I read the topic i thought, "....ah, here's somebody who wants some laughs hearing Lewis mangling all the foreign names, simple and complicated both. As well as "definitely: about 10 times in a sentence. If he's serious, then he has to be demented.

Comment

Roy often pronouncesa lot of names wrong too but I often find it hilarious.

Roy on the Mathebula v Donaire fight ''Mattabala, Mattabooloo, oh whatever his names is!''

But no, not voting, soz but Lennox is a rubbish commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Roy often pronouncesa lot of names wrong too but I often find it hilarious.

Roy on the Mathebula v Donaire fight ''Mattabala, Mattabooloo, oh whatever his names is!''

But no, not voting, soz but Lennox is a rubbish commentator.
        He didn't even bother to mention Nishioka's name at all lol. But yeah that's not very professional.

Comment

youll be watching the fights coming up don't lie....and no, RJJ is way better

Comment

Is this for real

Comment

lennox bores me.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I'd rather they bring big George Foreman back to HBO. Lennox was so ****ing boring.
                Thank you.

smfh @ dude saying keep larry. that dude is horrible. I was disgusted at him when he talked about why they have on pink gloves in the broner fight.

Roy is way better then anybody on there.
                Last edited by Ko King 212; 11-26-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Thank you.

smfh @ dude saying keep larry. that dude is horrible. I was disgusted at him when he talked about why they have on pink gloves in the broner fight.

Roy is way better then anybody on there.
                  No, he's not. He's still witty and edgy despite being 200 years old. He's still very good. As far as the pink glove thing, so what, he wasn't aware of the whole breast cancer awareness thing just like DeMarco wasn't aware. Roy Jones was horrible, slobbering all over Berto despite Guerrero clearly outworking him and even bullying him around. He's progressively getting worse.

Comment

Whenever I watch an HBO fight the moment I hear Lennox speak I immediately stop the video.

Comment

They should bring back SRL

Comment

Working...
                      X