This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    I dunno about white>black, but 100% I think America is superior to Africa. Aids and starvation arent really my thing. Sorry if you disagree.
    America is mostly led by white people while africa is mostly led by back people. Are you implementing that white people are more superior than black people just cause they got the more superior leaders????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
      so what are you trying to say? Just because white people have a more superior civilisation and invented more superior technology than black people that make them more superior than black people????
      No. Im saying that it's what makes many of them feel superior. In fact the modern western civilisation is inferior on all planes except the purely quantitative industrial. They are obsessed with production and consumption.
      Last edited by Ivansmamma; 05-20-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
        America is mostly led by white people while africa is mostly led by back people. Are you implementing that white people are more superior than black people just cause they got the more superior leaders????

Comment

I don't understand why people are calling you a troll and they are trolling themselves.

Typically white people act like this in corporate large cities in America. Even when looking at resumes, they try filter out who is what race. I think a lot of them feel superior because they're actually intimidated in some cases. This is from my experience from being in a large city in the states. It's not like this everywhere. Racism still exist within and against all races, not just one. Most are in denial and try to sweep in under a rug for some odd reason.

Comment

For the TS to notice this and he isn't black, says alot. No one like keeping it real about this subject, which is why it'll never go away.

Comment

blacks are genetically superior than any other race, that's why whites enslaved blacks and used the technology to keep them enslaved.

by the way; that was 300-400 years ago, why should it matter?

Comment

White people feel superior towards blacks for obvious reasons...
                Is there even a need for this thread?

If you don't live under a rock, you shouldn't be asking this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  blacks are genetically superior than any other race, that's why whites enslaved blacks and used the technology to keep them enslaved.

by the way; that was 300-400 years ago, why should it matter?
                  Hope this is a joke...
                  If so, good job at sarcasm.

Comment

You saying all white people feel superior to blacks is a load of bull****. I'm white and I only feel superior to ******s that dress like idiots, talk like idiots and act like idiots.Be they white black or brown.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                      You saying all white people feel superior to blacks is a load of bull****. I'm white and I only feel superior to ******s that dress like idiots, talk like idiots and act like idiots.Be they white black or brown.
                      Cosign........

Comment

Working...
                      X