Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people get a$$hurt if Tony beat Martinez and Pac fought Tony for the MW crown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will people get a$$hurt if Tony beat Martinez and Pac fought Tony for the MW crown?

I'm not saying this will happen, but what if somehow Toney was to beat Martinez to become the Ring/Lineal Middleweight champ, would people get a$$hurt if Arum put Pac against him in an effort to get Manny his 9th title? Just curious...

BTW I know this is a helluva reach, so there is no need to come in this thread telling me that...lol

only haters would be hurt,boxing fans would have something else to admire manny about

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      I'm not saying this will happen, but what if somehow Toney was to beat Martinez to become the Ring/Lineal Middleweight champ, would people get a$$hurt if Arum put Pac against him in an effort to get Manny his 9th title? Just curious...

BTW I know this is a helluva reach, so there is no need to come in this thread telling me that...lol
      I swear on everything I love. I would APPLAUD Manny.

I swear I would. That would be so epic for Marg to batter Martinez.

Comment

In all honesty, I'm not saying Marg wins, but from I have seen, the way to beat Martinez is to put constant pressure on him and cut the ring off on him. People make a mistake by trying to outbox him and let him move around the ring, so if Tony were to beat him, I wouldn't be too shocked. Will it happen? Probably not, but I have seen stranger things happen in boxing.

Comment

Sergio Martinez KO 1st round both of them and gives speech against domestic abuse immediately after

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Sergio Martinez KO 1st round both of them and gives speech against domestic abuse immediately after
            Haha thats a knee slapper, no really whats really your thoughts

Comment

yes.

pac needs to fight Floyd. none of those guys are floyd and floyd will beat pacs ass. plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                yes.

pac needs to fight Floyd. none of those guys are floyd and floyd will beat pacs ass. plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I swear on everything I love. I would APPLAUD Manny.

I swear I would. That would be so epic for Marg to batter Martinez.
                  he's done it before... probably do it again

Comment

Pac isn't going to MW.

Comment

Working...
                    X