The real truth about Broners resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    They don't?

I've heard them claim he's a P4P fighter, and the future fighter of the decade.

Hell even on boxing radio shows they circle jerk each other at how Broner is a top P4P.
    I've heard people discuss his potential but have never seen anyone claim that he has an incredible resume. Unless I'm missing something on like FightHype radio or something.

Ring Magazine has him in their top 10 because they are owned by Golden Boy and have an agenda which is to try and build the next generation of PPV stars.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I've heard people discuss his potential but have never seen anyone claim that he has an incredible resume.

Ring Magazine has him in their top 10 because they are owned by Golden Boy and have an agenda which is to try and build the next generation of PPV stars.
      you should listen to some of the radio shows.... all of them have claimed he's a P4P fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Broner > you
        thats o.k homie, lol, green k to you my freind, lol, broner is a good fighter no doubt but i see only 1 solid win on his resume where it wasnt questionable, vasquez deserves to be on a p4p list before broner does, better resume and he lost to only carlos molina and canelo who are are pretty solid guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          thats o.k homie, lol, green k to you my freind, lol, broner is a good fighter no doubt but i see only 1 solid win on his resume where it wasnt questionable, vasquez deserves to be on a p4p list before broner does, better resume and he lost to only carlos molina and canelo who are are pretty solid guys
          hold on, demarco isn't a solid win thats not questionable? what am i missing?

Comment

Broner will forever be another Floyd Mayweather type fighter. Too good for anyone to except no matter who he beats. So the young man will just have to be satisfied with laughing all the way to the bank , which is what's going to matter in the end. So called boxing fans can't appreciate styles & ring skills of boxers who can adjust in the ring. Skilled boxers like Ali, Hagler, Sweet Pea, B-Hop, Alexis, Floyd & now Broner know how to beat & out think another fighter during a fight. So called boxing fans only want to see a fight & can't appreciate the skill level & knowledge it take to beat a guy that would normally beat a guy that only has limited boxing skills. I keep reading these threads about this guy should be fighting this guy, this guy can't be P4P. because of this and that. The name of the sport is called boxing not mma, ever wonder why the Olympics score boxing the way it does? Or course a so called boxing fan can't answer that question because they don't know s*** abiut the sport other than one guy is suppose to win. No matter how many weight classes Broner fights in if he doesn't lose so called fight fan will always doubt the legitimacy of the man's status as a boxer. That IMO is not a boxing fan but a hating fool who just can't stand to see a pure boxer at his best.....

Comment

Broner beat up some b class fighters and a lot of c class fighters...thats how you mark greatness now a days....:WORD:

Comment

and broner almost lost complete fights vs quintero and ponce, many people thought broner lost those fights while valero has never looked like a loser at the end of any fights
                Kind of hard to argue you lost when you're knocked out

Comment

Broner's resume is nothing special but the difference between him and Valero is Broner has the opportunity to enhance his legacy. Valero took himself out of the game so I will forever see him as an overhyped murdering prick.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    hold on, demarco isn't a solid win thats not questionable? what am i missing?
                    look at the poll, i put de marco as a good win even though he isnt great, lol, de marco is a proven champ who has beaten solid linares on his resume, 2 good names on broners resume homie, keep reading my words and dont skip words or youll be confused again

Comment

valeros resume was just as impressive as broners for the simple fact that he has never looked like a loser at the end of a fight or 2 (Broner has to Ponce and quintero), Valero never loses any rounds while sorry midgets like rees win amazing rounds vs broner looking amazing at it too, lol, the best worthy undebatable win for broner was the same guy who was dominated first by valero.

broner is already ranked based off fights of no importance on any real resume like litzau, perez rodriguez, , escobedo who arent even gatekeepers, lol

those gatekeepers that broner beat have beaten nobody or have done nothing to be mentioned as noteworthy opposition for any kind of fighter
                      I like the choices, very unbiased... good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X