Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give me 3 reasons how alexander is a legit opponent for floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a huge mayweather fan but if he takes that fight I will lose a Lot of respect for him absolutely ridiculous fight.....if anyone tries to justify it their not a boxing fan

Comment

The ONLY justifiable reason I can think of is that Devon is a belt holder.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        because i cant think of any,his last 4 fights have stunk,2 gifts of decisions,quitting against bradley and a stinker of a performance against bailey does this justify him getting a shot against mayweather
        First of all nothing is confirmed so stop acting like the fight is made,Secondly if the fight does happen its still better then Guerrero cause Devon has a belt and is a 2 division champ and it would be a unification bout;while Guerrero only one won a major title in his entire career and beat a over-hyped Berto and he cheated to do so,Thirdly Devon has improved from his 140 pound days and was also struggling to make 140.

If the fight does happen i like the fight cause its against 2 slick fighters.But i would rather see Floyd fight Trout or move up to 160 and win a title.

Who ever Floyd fights people will always try to discredit the opponent anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          First of all nothing is confirmed so stop acting like the fight is made,Secondly if the fight does happen its still better then Guerrero cause Devon has a belt and is a 2 division champ and it would be a unification bout;while Guerrero only one won a major title in his entire career and beat a over-hyped Berto and he cheated to do so,Thirdly Devon has improved from his 140 pound days and was also struggling to make 140.

If the fight does happen i like the fight cause its against 2 slick fighters.But i would rather see Floyd fight Trout or move up to 160 and win a title.

Reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post

wtf...............dream on,he has been found out and thats against 2nd string competition bar bradley

Comment

dudes complain about him only fighting mexicans on a mexican holiday. He fights a black fighter its a f^cking problem.

The ghost isnt a great fight either. so who you waant hi to fight? he cant fight bradley. who else is there?

Comment

There is Guerrero which is 100 times more legitimate than Devon matchup.

Fights i'd rather seen over Floyd-Devon

vs. Martinez
                vs. Canelo
                vs. Trout
                vs. Pac
                vs. Bradley
                vs. Guerrero
                vs. Matthysse
                vs. Khan
                vs. Garcia

Hell. I'd rather see a rematch with Marquez.
                Devon Alexander is about as interesting as a fight vs. Malignaggi.
                I'd rather see him fight Kell Brook even because i'm not 100% sure Brook would break down mentally, something i KNOW Devon would.

Granted lots of these fights mentioned are very hard to make, but lots of them are easy to make and would be more fun than a fight vs. Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  dudes complain about him only fighting mexicans on a mexican holiday. He fights a black fighter its a f^cking problem.

The ghost isnt a great fight either. so who you waant hi to fight? he cant fight bradley. who else is there?
                  He could easily have fought Bradley but Floyd went into hiding, refusing to announce an opponent for months, he was meant to have announced a fight last month. Let's not try and justify a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                    He could easily have fought Bradley but Floyd went into hiding, refusing to announce an opponent for months, he was meant to have announced a fight last month. Let's not try and justify a horrible fight.
                    He cant fight bradley smart azz. Bradley is with toprank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post

this has fuk all to do with race,and if your gonna make it a race issue then get the fuk out of the thread

Comment

Working...
                      X