Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=stretchedout;12888511]Yep, forget Mayweather, he would kill Pac..... they should worry about Marquez.

Mang ! LMAO

Mang if it were true that Jr would do to Pac what you said,

why in your honest opinion

has May Jr hid from Pac all these years ?

Afraid for his health when fighting PAC ?

Gord head and answer Mang

Comment

• Lol @ Pac fans always bringing up Floyd lol. Don't worry about floyd, worry about pacquiao. He's the one that got ktfo by the OG legend Marquez after agreeing (like an idiot) to fight Juan again even though Juan was schooling him more and more each time they fought. Lol @ pacquiao thinking "no way anyone could figure out my amazing boxing technique of jab, jab, left"...lololol idiot fighter. All muscle and no brains. Pacquiao fell off harder than any boxer in recent memory come to think of it. Laughing stock of the internet actually. I don't see him coming back and im glad about that. No need for talentless overhyped puppets to take so much time and attention away from the sport. Marquez has always been a better boxer than pacquiao. Glad the world finally realized and everyone now knows the joke/fraud that Manny "pacman" pacquiao was.

Enjoy the weekend NSB!

Originally posted by tOTE=stretchedout View Post
      Yep, forget Mayweather, he would kill Pac..... they should worry about Marquez.

Mang ! LMAO

Mang if it were true that Jr would do to Pac what you said,

why in your honest opinion

has Ma hid from Pac all these years ?

Afraid for his health when fighting PAC ?

Gord head and answer Mang
      Last edited by Agent Mulder; 01-06-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• how many fighters mexico needs to KO pacman?....JUST JUAN.
        how many mexicans did pacman destroyed?...TOO 'MANNY' TO COUNT.

why did marquez needs to hire a PEDs dealer?...MOST PROBABLY, TO CHEAT.
        do you need a PEDs scientist if you have NO bad intentions?...THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS: YOU HIRE PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS FOR JUST ONE REASON...AND ONE PURPOSE ONLY---TO KILL!!!
        Last edited by zdrx; 01-05-2013, 09:47 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          what happened to memo's history of cheating and drug dealing?
          You didn't answer my question... Marquez past his test that was held by the commission so Memo's past doesn't matter! But what happened to the commission doing its job?? Are is that not good enough now? lol owned your dumb ass haha

Comment

• [QUOTE=zdrx;12891505]how many fighters mexico needs to KO pacman?....JUST JUAN.
            how many mexicans did pacman destroyed?...TOO 'MANNY' TO COUNT.

why did marquez needs to hire a PEDs dealer?...MOST PROBABLY, TO CHEAT.
            do you need a PEDs scientist if you have NO bad intentions?...THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS: YOU HIRE PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS FOR JUST ONE REASON...AND ONE PURPOSE ONLY---TO KILL!!! [/QUOTE

lol but we need to let the the commision do its job cry baby lol I'm sure that's good nough for Manny and the joke coach ****aroach lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Dude, seriously, work on your reading comprehension. I don't see why I have to explain this basic concept over and over. This is ridiculous. I said in my last post that Mayweather could beat Manny more clearly than Marquez could beat Manny. That does not mean Manny doesn't give Mayweather a tougher fight than Marquez gave Mayweather.

You're replying to me as if I'm saying Manny has an easier time with Mayweather than he does with Marquez. No, god dammit. I'm saying Manny is a tougher opponent for Mayweather than Marquez is.

Marquez is a counter-puncher and Mayweather doesn't present enough opportunities for Marquez to capitalize. He's too slick, and he's too fast. He is sort of able to make it a case of "everything you can do I can do better". On the other hand, Manny's got a lot of speed and power, and he's not a counter-puncher. He's an aggressive, ambushing, in-and-out fighter. He can make it a tough, or "uncomfortable" fight for Mayweather, even if Floyd does beat Manny ultimately more clearly than Marquez ever did.

You're missing the very point I'm making. Apparently the idea of "styles make fights" is completely obscure and foreign to you. Even if Mayweather is a nightmare for Pacquiao, that doesn't change my point! That's what I'm trying to get through to you! I'm saying that for Mayweather, the easier fighter to beat is Marquez. It's a matter of styles.

Let me spell it out even further. Let's say that in a hypothetical universe,
              1. Marquez always beats Pacquiao 8 rounds to 4.
              2. Mayweather always beats Marquez 11 rounds to 1 (or 12-0, you get the picture).
              3. Mayweather always beats Pacquiao 10 rounds to 2.

As you can see, this is the type of scenario I'm describing. Mayweather does beat Pacquiao more clearly than Marquez does (10 rounds won instead of 8 for Marquez over Pacquiao), but he doesn't win as many rounds against Manny as he does against Marquez because of the style matchup.

Get it now?
              This is your opinion but I think it is off because I always thought Manny Pacquiao style played into Mayweather's hands and in no way would he be more difficult than Marquez. It would be the same out come but perhaps Roach stopping the fight. Pacquiao has no defense and he would have to press Mayweather and that would set up counter punch opportunities for Floyd who is fast and accurate.

I hear what you are saying but it doesn't make sense and that is my point. Pacquiao is an aggressive fighter and that's how Marquez was able to set up his punches by letting Pacquiao lead which wasn't the case in the first two fights when Marquez wanted to be the aggressor too. If Juan Manuel Marquez can set Pacquiao up for flush, counterpunch, power shots then what do you think Mayweather would do?

On top of that. Floyd don't get hit much as Juan Manuel Marquez. That's why I don't understand what you are talking about because Floyd is the best counter puncher/defensive fighter, so how would Pacquiao have more success than Marquez against Mayweather? Remember... Marquez is a technical fighter who thinks in the ring while Manny is a speedy fighter who depends on his opponents aggression to gain advantages. Mayweather would never give them up. Do you understand? I don't agree with you. Anyway, lets stop bringing Mayweather in the equation because he didn't fight or beat Pacquiao. Marquez did.

Comment

Working...
              X