No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Given a Hero's Welcome in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    All this article headings are misleading,first they say marquez mobed in mexico and only 1 dam picture and now they say heros welcome for pacquiao and they have 4 of the same pics with jinkee and that dude behind them and 3 solos of pacquiao...booooooo
    exactly he could be talking to an empty parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Wow, you do realize that Manny might not wake up if Marquez hit's him with that same shot again right? I hope there isn't a 5th fight, Manny should just retire rich and enjoy the rest of his life with his family.
      This all depends on Pac . In 5 months things can change, if Pac goes into a training camp and doesn't have the fire then I hope he does hang up the nice gloves, but if the fire is there then and he wants the 5th fight, why not, he was winning the fight, outside of a few body shots and two perfectly placed shots due to careless craziness on Pacs part trying to put the great JMM out.

That was a great punch, but it was timed with a crazy Pacman coming in hard and meeting that punch not seeing it. He will surely have to correct all of that even if it means not KOing JMM.

IF Pac didn't attack there would be no great fight, it would be boring like the Mayweather fights, he just needs to correct that stepping into full force right hands.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        GReat post.

This happens when you transcend into a certain level in sports. He's been a legend for a while.

Pacquiao was giving it to Marquez, bur Marquez being the consumate intellect, and warrior equal to Pac, was firing back, fighting fire with fire, and got Pac good.

Pac always be a motivation, and hero to me. Marquez too, though.

Pac/Marquez 5, please. Modern day Lamotta/Robinson but much more competitive.
        What Manny Pacquiao has done is not just transcend boxing but sports in some sense. Boxing is a tough sport so he didn't get the monetary compensation he deserved but what he did get was worldwide acclaim and an almost lock on a great political future in his country. Not bad for a guy who came from nothing.

Its in defeat we see the truth, its in defeat we can look at a situation with different eyes. The two highest paid athletes are boxers, wow, just wow....

Comment

Manny you will always be a national hero and global phenom. There is no shame in losing to your biggest rival. Much respect. I've criticised you and questioned you in the past, but in the end I'm not the one putting on the gloves.

Take a long vacation and decide what you will, but coming back is not necessary.

Comment

This is a real hero's welcome

Comment

quality ko, deserved and well earned recompense for the great juan manuel marquez.
              the mexicutioner finally slayed!
              good run for manny, ko moment was just like the hatton job.
              BIIIIGGGG shot!
              nothing more to prove unless floyd will give him a 10% split.

Comment

Well deserved. He put it all on the line like a true warrior. Nothing but respect.

Comment

That overhand right was 50 cal, would have stopped a truck.

Comment

Jinkee looks a bit like Michael Jackson in those photos, her face looks unnaturally white.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                      Jinkee looks a bit like Michael Jackson in those photos, her face looks unnaturally white.
                      Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that ghost face.

Comment

Working...
                      X