Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs gerrero: Lets get it on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a trend, less popular fighters don't get any credit when matched up against somebody who's actually fought on a PPV

in reality I think all of these boxing n00bs are selling Guerrero short, not just in a fight with Tim but also against Floyd
    Last edited by joesaiditstrue; 11-26-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      it's a trend, less popular fighters don't get any credit when matched up against somebody who's actually fought on a PPV

in reality I think all of these boxing n00bs are selling Guerrero short, not just in a fight with Tim but also against Floyd
      So what your saying is he's really good.OK. All i'm saying is prove it. Is that so noob lol. I mean that's how it works in reality, i can't walk into a job and just get it based on nothing and that's pretty much what Guerrero has shown. Nothin.

Let me ask you something, if i'm so noob, who's on his resume... ?

Everyone has the right to their opinion, but, what you saying is, let him flap his lips, and get in the rig with whoever he wants too without earning it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        why do people think Robert is a dirty fighter all of a sudden or that he would fight like this all of the time?

He was rough/physical with berto, but if you think about it, this fight called for it. He smothered berto and it turned out to be a smart game plan. But in his past fights, he rarely ever fought like that. Against a different opponent like Bradley, he may decide to fight at a distance.

If anything this fight showed me Guerrero's versatility.
        berto sucks at fighting backwards that was the reason the ghost fought that way, i dont think hed do that against bradley hed have to box more!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          First off i preface this thread by saying I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A PED USING CHEAT LIKE BERTO.

NOW!

To me it really showed what lengths GERRERO would go to a win. 3 HIT CLAW grab COMBO! The Classic FOREHEAD to FOREHEAD rubbing/BUTTING. The HITTING AWAY FROM THE REF! THE LOWS BLOWS! GERRERO must have switched trainers and gone to The BHOP Academy of Dirty tactics lol! I'm surprised Shawn Michael's didn't distract the ref so GERRERO could get a chair from the crowd! lol

He needs to GO in against a guy who will make it a blood bath! a guy who will go tactic for tactic and I can only think is TIM BRADLEY!

FOTD match! It would be an exhibition on how to lay the beat down in an alley!

The way he fought did remind me of Bradley. A taller Bradley with power. I would watch this in a minute!

If not how about Abregu vs Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            The way he fought did remind me of Bradley. A taller Bradley with power. I would watch this in a minute!

If not how about Abregu vs Guerrero?
            That could be a good fight. but if Geurrero wants the end game to be Mayweather, he has to start taking legit names, and putting them legit places like KO'es or in his words "beat downs" before he get's a Mayweather. Time wise he needs to needs to start doing it fast that door is closing.

Comment

Bradley-Guerrero best fight at 147!

Comment

Bradley wins this, I'd hate to see one of these two fall but Bradley wins. Too mobile, quick footed, better infighter despite what you saw in the Guerrero-Berto fight. Bradley, something like an 8-4 U.D.

Comment

At this point that an even match and a good one for both guys

Comment

pretty even fight, minor edge to Bradley
                    both guys like to swarm, and Bradley looks stronger than Guerrero
                    think Bradley does better body work than Guerrero too
                    if Bradley stays stuck with no opponents, make this fight
                    fat chance Guerrero gets Floyd, mandatory or not

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      Bradley-Guerrero best fight at 147!
                      This is what i'm saying! both guys fight similar lets find the one who is the best of the two and let that LEGIT momentum push them.

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Bradley wins this, I'd hate to see one of these two fall but Bradley wins. Too mobile, quick footed, better infighter despite what you saw in the Guerrero-Berto fight. Bradley, something like an 8-4 U.D.
                      But the Beauty is Both guys are really stubborn, and though one might have gifts the other lacks, heart is usually the last resort, how far will Geurerro go and how big is Bradley's heart. This is a match that could honestly (if Geurerro is who he thinks he is could make a fight of the year epic battle! and would be a LEGIT win with LEGIT momentum. But right now all this talk about Mayweather blah blah blah i could care less. I would rather see May fight some one else who poses a greater challenge. Geurerro in my mind isn't it. and has no proof of it being it. A Mayweather rip in post PED 15 months off Berto doesn't make me excited when BERTO doesn't even know why he is doing the things he is doing.

This is a Legit fight for him and he should stop being so ridiculous in asking/Begging to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X