Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dredd best film of the year yet bombs at box office???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Stallone released an official statement. Nobody could understand a bloody word though.
    Its truly all his fault. Back in 1995 when it came out I was little kid but I remember it sucked. So fast forward to 2012 there is no way most people can over look that.

It will probably do good when its hit DVD/Blue Ray but I kind of anticipated it not doing well at the box office.

Comment

Pretty much almost every movie bombed this year except the Avengers and Dark Knight. Seems like no one is interested in going to the movies anymore here in the states.

Comment

It probably has more to do with bad timing... End of Watch (which I heard was awesome as well) and Looper have been getting the majority of advertising

Comment

well ill be getting the bluray

Comment

http://www.sockshare.com/file/A0B443F075A9402B# here u go

Comment

Saw it.... It's just entertaining, nothing more.

Comment

just to show I called this ages ago...

Comment

Watched it on Netflix the other day, it's an average action film nothing special.

Comment

it was a good movie. i don't know why you wouldn't expect it to "bomb" a tthe box office, though. it's not built like a blockbuster. they cover dredds face, the way they did in the comics. mainstream moviegoers want to see faces, so they can identify with the characters.

this is what i'd call an "independent" type of movie. you don't expect it to bring in a ton of money, but it was well received by people who know what they're looking at. i thought it was one of the better new movies i've seen in some time, and i am i a complete snob.

Comment

"best film of the year yet bombs at box office"

Just because you think it was best doesn't mean Millions of other people thought and felt the same...
                      I saw it in Cinemas... it was OK... and that's my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X