No announcement yet.

So I had this dream about 3 mermaids in the sea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I had this dream about 3 mermaids in the sea

I was just chilling on a boat with a buddy of mine. And the weather was really nice and all. And all of a sudden I see 3 black mermaids swimming towards us. So I look puzzled, I am not afraid, I am not excited, it's just bizarre. So they reach the boat and they grab it, they don't say anything but smile. And they have these piranha sharp-like teeth, at which point I am surprised I haven't pissed my pants. So they start eating the boat, literally biting a piece after piece and with speed too. They stop and one of them says you gotta **** one of us and if not we will eat you too. My buddy is rather silent, but me hell yeah I wanna do a mermaid, a black mermaid! So I say sure!
    Then one of them climbs up and SURPRISE she has legs and she's wearing bikini. So she climbs out of them, perches her butt and I doggy her hard. I am excited so I finish rather quick. We separate our bodies and I see a tail growing out of her ass and then she jumps back in the sea and start swimming like the rest of them.
    Last edited by pesticid; 01-31-2012, 09:32 PM.

i just watched lil mermaid pron on spank wire. its actually there

Comment

Send me a link please!

Comment

Working...
      X