No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Discusses His Injury, Future Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Discusses His Injury, Future Plans

When the fight was over and the boxers met for the post-fight press conference, Eddie Chambers seemed far happier than the man who beat him on the scorecards the night of June 16, Tomasz Adamek. While Chambers happily discussed his ability to fight with one arm after he injured his left in the first round, Adamek seemed frustrated with his performance and his inability to take advantage of the injury. He may have lost the fight, but Chambers seemed to gain some traction with fans with his gutsy performance, and he was literally beaming at the post-fight presser. [Click Here To Read More]

Fast Eddie Chambers = A fighter with true grit, heart, and a Warrior's mentality. I have been a fan, and have become a bigger fan.

Comment

Long layoffs are not good for fighters. Hopefully Chambers will fight again this year.

Some of the HWs managers/promoters have failed to keep them active enough.

Comment

He's a very good boxer but it's gotta be tough when you don't know if he'll make it through a camp or fight injury free to keep a guy active he has to be able to be active and Chambers hasn't lately maybe being a CW at HW is finally taking it's toll physically

There could be some good paydays overseas at 200 LB limit if he pursued that approach

Comment

he tore the biceps in the 2nd rd. Ortiz woulda quit right there and then ...

Comment

He should've just quit against Adamek, his arm could have fallen off!!!

Comment

I like Eddie but I didn't like the hot dogging. I also don't recall him doing that in other fights so maybe it had something to do with the injury. Anyways I hope he recovers to fight another day.
              Last edited by Ravens Fan; 06-24-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

the entire heavywt division is garbage & if Chambers tore his bicep, as he originally claimed, most times 1 can see where it is, ie: the photo of Berto when he tore his, quite evident...

Comment

Working...
                X