Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose Legacy Now Greater? Executioner vs. Superman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad this fight has now put an end to all the idiotic Roytards who nuthugg him to no end and are under the illusion that Jones is better than the Legend.

Comment

Hopkins' glory beyond forty (combined with Roy's drastic nosedive beyond thirty-five) is surely making it verrrrry close, at least.

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
      I disagree with this. The wins over each other, cancel each other out. Neither guy beat the other at his best. So we judge and compare them based on fights against same opponents and other things, like who was more consistent thought out the total of their career.

The Hopkins of 93 wasn't a seasoned veteran who fully developed his crafty skills. That fight was between a Prime, Undefeated, Silver (Gold) Olympic Medalist, and a Con man who just got a released from prison a few years ago.

It's the equivalent of Andre Ward fighting some 20-1 record guy with no strong Amateur pedigree. Or Gamboa doing the same. Yet still, Roy couldn't humiliate him the way did most of the guys we see on RJJ Youtube videos. Which was a sign of things to come from Hopkins.
      You're on a roll tonight. Bravo.

Comment

I love them both equally and I cannot decide lol

Comment

Working...
        X