Could Pacquiao stop Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely. more than a stoppage. even more than what he did to hatton

Comment

it took 8 rounds of manny belting DLH at will to get DLH to quit, that was an old, weight drained DLH who offered no resistance

how would manny stop a guy who is a big WW, wouldnt be drained at the weight, with an even better chin than oscar who would be offering resistance

baldomir was no clown either, he was strong as a bull, had an iron jaw and was great at putting pressure on opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Carlos Baldomir took flush shots from Vernon Forrest at 154, the same guy who, and only guy who, has knocked down and hurt Sugar Shane. If anything, he'll do a 'no mas' or an Oscar against Pacquiao but a KO is very doubtful.
        I def can't see him no mas. If it's stopped, the corner stopping it is the most likely for me and only because Baldomir couldn't establish an offense because Pac is so tricky fast , not because he's stunned or bothered by his power in any way. Pacquiao is fortunate if he could even stun him.

Comment

The Head size of Baldomir is crazy

Comment

Can Pacquiao stop Chuvalo?

Comment

Originally posted by darn View Post
              definitely. more than a stoppage. even more than what he did to hatton
              have u even seen baldomir fight? Jesus some of these ppl are just crazy saying **** like this

Comment

i find it funny how Manny hasnt gone into uncharted waters. every question about how Pac would perform involves a fighter that MAY laid the blueprint to beating.

i find this so funny. and this is the same guy yall claim can beat Floyd hahaha.. yea right

Comment

doubters here and there... excuses after the blowout... nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                    The Head size of Baldomir is crazy

LOL. Look at that head. Looking like it belongs on somebody elses body.
                    Last edited by Haglerwins; 05-19-2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                      Can Pacquiao stop Chuvalo?
                      Pac would stop Chuv in three rounds Benny! Damn it man, haven't you seen the 'new' Pac? He's literally unbeatable. He would stop every fighter from minimum-weight up to heavyweight today and could even stop the iron chinned Vit Klit and Chuv if he was given a free shot! No question.

He would run rings around Baldy before blasting him out around the tenth round with one of his vaunted lefts. No question.

If he didn't knock him out he would at least, get a TKO after putting Baldy down a couple of times. I think he would put him down in the first round and stagger him then work on him for another nine rounds before landing a super-straight left that has him down, but while he gets up, it's too much for the ref to allow it to go on. TKO 10 for Pac. Totally.

Comment

Working...
                      X