Cofee vs Energy drinks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
    i drink energy drinks on an empty stomach almost every morning

i get this tingly feeling throughout my body and the back of my neck. kinda feels like when i was in the hospital doped up on morphine

i rarely have breakfast, which is bad.
    Well that's what I'm talking about.

If you fill your stomach up with wholesome foods, then throw them down:

Never get that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i'm a caffeine fiend

if it has caffeine it in, i'm drinking it

i prefer energy drinks though

i'm still battling my addiction.
      Do you drink coffee too? I can't picture you drinking coffee in that hot ass weather in the summer. Ugh. I just don't like coffee. I love the smell of it brewing though.

i drink energy drinks on an empty stomach almost every morning

i get this tingly feeling throughout my body and the back of my neck. kinda feels like when i was in the hospital doped up on morphine

i rarely have breakfast, which is bad.
      I'm the same. I have one on an empty stomach every morning too and I never eat breakfast except maybe every once in a while on the weekend.

Brutha from anotha motha!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Do you drink coffee too? I can't picture you drinking coffee in that hot ass weather in the summer. Ugh. I just don't like coffee. I love the smell of it brewing though.

I'm the same. I have one on an empty stomach every morning too and I never eat breakfast except maybe every once in a while on the weekend.

Brutha from anotha motha!!
        in all honesty, i drink coffee as a last resort if i cant have my energy drink fix. coffee'll do if nothing else is available. if i do drink coffee, its only at work because the office is always piping cold, no way i drink that **** on the run

i feel the same way about soup LOL

fo sho brutha!

Comment

in all honesty, i drink coffee as a last resort if i cant have my energy drink fix. coffee'll do if nothing else is available. if i do drink coffee, its only at work because the office is always piping cold, no way i drink that **** on the run

i feel the same way about soup LOL

fo sho brutha!
          Oh ****! I wouldn't want to eat soup in Miami either.

Funny, I know people that drink coffee all summer here, even on the most humid and hot days. Not that it gets as hot in VT as it does in FL but still!

My office is in the warehouse (no A/C) and it gets sooooo hot in this beeooch in the summer. When I go upfront in the office (A/C) the temp difference is so dramatic! Then we get dip****s from the front office coming out for 2 minutes and they always say "Oh god, it's hot out here." It's like going up to a guy in a wheel chair and saying "man, not being able to walk really sucks."

Comment

Oh ****! I wouldn't want to eat soup in Miami either.

Funny, I know people that drink coffee all summer here, even on the most humid and hot days. Not that it gets as hot in VT as it does in FL but still!

My office is in the warehouse (no A/C) and it gets sooooo hot in this beeooch in the summer. When I go upfront in the office (A/C) the temp difference is so dramatic! Then we get dip****s from the front office coming out for 2 minutes and they always say "Oh god, it's hot out here." It's like going up to a guy in a wheel chair and saying "man, not being able to walk really sucks."

thats terrible.

when are you comin back 'round here, son?

Comment

thats terrible.

when are you comin back 'round here, son?
              Don't know man. I'm starting to look at buying a place soon to take advantage of the 8K tax credit first home buyers get this year. I'm sicka payin for some sucka's house when I could be putting the loot into my own house and my own investment. I've been renting for long enough now. So vacation planning isn't really on my list right now. I'd like to get down there again sometime soon though..

Comment

Don't know man. I'm starting to look at buying a place soon to take advantage of the 8K tax credit first home buyers get this year. I'm sicka payin for some sucka's house when I could be putting the loot into my own house and my own investment. I've been renting for long enough now. So vacation planning isn't really on my list right now. I'd like to get down there again sometime soon though..
                forget the house

bring all your cash and we'll spend all the money snorting coke out of a hookers *******

thats the life

Comment

forget the house

bring all your cash and we'll spend all the money snorting coke out of a hookers *******

thats the life
                  Aight fuck it.!

Comment

when i've got some time i'll press a pot of coffee, but with exams coming up, it's all red bull.

Comment

Aight fuck it.!
                      seriously though, im happy for you.

take advantage of that tax cut, it sounds awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X