Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Forbes Fully Focused on His UK Run, Barrett Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Forbes Fully Focused on His UK Run, Barrett Clash

Former world champion Steve Forbes has revealed to WBN that his contract with Liverpool-based promoters Vaughan Boxing has been finalized and he is now focusing on his upcoming bout with former English featherweight champion Ryan Barrett.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stick a fork in Forbes, he was way done. He has nothing to ever trouble a contender or prospect with. Old, can't punch at all, and washed up.

Comment

2 pound is back

A substandard comment by a noticeably unqualified callous boxing admirer is the very ignorance that announces inaccurate updates and overall disregard to the boxing profession. Yes I have done my research…. Victor Ortiz camp exposed their appreciation for fellow champ Steve “2pound” Forbes as he was the main sparring partner proving to bring trouble during sparring sessions which in turn would be a priceless benefit to the Ortiz camp. So if by contender you are referencing a former welter weight champ like Ortiz, the trouble was evident. This level of SKILL does not just disappear. At this weight class he will be unstopable.

Comment

kison - are you just a damn idiot, or on drugs??? "At this weight class he will be unstoppable". A) Forbes is not returning to a weight class he is fighting at Welterweight, a weight he has fought and lost at in 7 of his last 10 fights. Get a damn clue. B) He was stopped in his last fight and has not beaten a contender or prospect in 5 years. You are a fool if you are comparing sparring to a pro fight.
        Last edited by richardt; 12-06-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Know your facts: He is coming back and fighting at 140lbs junior welter weight with a guaranteed title fight at 135/light weight….you obviously have no clue; that’s why I stated “He is unstoppable at this weight.” He beat D. Hopkins March 17th 2007 robbery of the year, go check the ring magazine in addition listen to the announcers who apparently where astounded at the decision (check the stats). October 2007 beat Francisco Bojado; how do you think he was chosen to fight Oscar? I won’t hold this against you though because you are a hater.

Comment

Kison - you are fuking clueless which is obvious by the fact that you have only 2 posts. 2007??? Man you are ignorant. He is middleaged and was stopped in his last fight by an unknown prospect. And if you think going down to 135 is going to work, you are one big fool. Fighters who drop weight over 30 years of age are too weak! Come back when you learn something about boxing.
            Last edited by richardt; 12-06-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Let me clue you in fool. If you think Forbes can drop weight at his age, you don't know **** about boxing. See Oscar vs Pac, Chris Byrd dropping to Cruiserweight, Leonard dropping to jr. Middle, it doesn't work. Fighters go UP in weight with age, not down and when they go down, they lose. Come back when you turn 13.

Comment

Working...
              X